TCAB Myspace Page??

He has helped us before with builds, making ports, etc. He also got our team jerseys for us.
I wouldn't say the team would fall apart, but he is a good competitor to have on your side.

I see, do you think kicking from the team would comprimise your friendship or is the relationship soley based on car audio?

I see, do you think kicking from the team would comprimise your friendship or is the relationship soley based on car audio?
I think it would have an impact on the friendship, but thats the consequences a person must deal with when they f*ck over a lot of people.

I can't just sit there with a smile on my face and pretend that nothing has happened in order to save a quasi-friendship.

They may completely ignore it, but what's the cost in trying?

This is a serious fuck-up. Considering each box was a couple hundred each, and there were many people involved, that's not small change. That's why statements like this:

but I don't think that mark has the money to pay back all the people he owes. At least not all at once.
confuse the hell out of me. I can maybe see the final part, but c'mon.

They may completely ignore it, but what's the cost in trying?
This is a serious fuck-up. Considering each box was a couple hundred each, and there were many people involved, that's not small change. That's why statements like this:

confuse the hell out of me. I can maybe see the final part, but c'mon.
I was being honest when I said that.

Don't ask me how or why, but I KNOW that mark doesn't have enough money to cover the money that he still owes.

How do I know this? First off, he sold his amp to a teammate of mine. On top of that, he is/was trying to sell his termlab as well. This SCREAMS to me that he is short on cash for one reason or another.

This is funny. Yea, I got my refund, but let's see what I had to go through to get it:

Many months of phone calls, emails, PM's

Letter from attorney

Report him to FBI

Report him to IRS

Report him to local PD

Finally, another letter from my attorney with all the relevent information from those files above, and a time limit before a lien was filed against his personal property.

There was no legit business, therefore he is not protected by any business entity for those who are interested. File a claim in JP court (I believe) for $50 bucks. In the petition claim attorney fees of no less than $20K + expenses. When he doesn't show for the set date, you geta summary judgement against him. Which then you can file as a lien in IL against him. Best part is, this can all be done from where you are without having to go or know someone near him. I was 2 days away from having a lien on his property of $25K when I got my money order.

I posted this on our team SITE

As most know whats goin on with Mark/TCAB. Well I finally had my fill of seein all this ****. Ill just get to the point. Mark we all love ya man and your an awesome guy and friend and no one wants to see you go but somthing has to be done and I dont mean to us. Its gotta be you. I dont know if you realize it but us as a team are gonna loose Team Kicker and Kineticz. Im not gonna let that happen for someone elses **** up. So Im givin you till OCT. 9TH to get all this **** straightened out or your off the team. Im sorry but something has to be done. You can rejoin once you get all this **** straightened out. If you aint got the money, get a loan from a bank or family . I didnt want to have to be the one to say anything but I have to. So if its not takin care of then im sad to have to say, Goodbye.

Sorry bro, but it has to be done this way. If someone dont agree with me speak your mind now or forever hold your peace.

Russ Maracle

I posted this on our team SITE
As most know whats goin on with Mark/TCAB. Well I finally had my fill of seein all this ****. Ill just get to the point. Mark we all love ya man and your an awesome guy and friend and no one wants to see you go but somthing has to be done and I dont mean to us. Its gotta be you. I dont know if you realize it but us as a team are gonna loose Team Kicker and Kineticz. Im not gonna let that happen for someone elses **** up. So Im givin you till OCT. 9TH to get all this **** straightened out or your off the team. Im sorry but something has to be done. You can rejoin once you get all this **** straightened out. If you aint got the money, get a loan from a bank or family . I didnt want to have to be the one to say anything but I have to. So if its not takin care of then im sad to have to say, Goodbye.

Sorry bro, but it has to be done this way. If someone dont agree with me speak your mind now or forever hold your peace.

Russ Maracle
I just hope the rest of your team is committed as you are.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lilmaniac2

5,000+ posts
Ask Me about SI Mag V4!
lilmaniac2
Somewhere, Else
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date