TCAB Myspace Page??

guys, you have proven that you can both try to be helpful, but like the old saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water, stroke his throat, but you can't make him drink it", and I think this fits. You guys have met some of the dbDrag guys, hit it off with them, they know you and respect you for what your doing in the lanes, I am indeed glad to be any part....keep up the great work, and hope to see some of ya at finals, where we hope tTam Kicker, will do very well this year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

guys, you have proven that you can both try to be helpful, but like the old saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water, stroke his throat, but you can't make him drink it", and I think this fits. You guys have met some of the dbDrag guys, hit it off with them, they know you and respect you for what your doing in the lanes, I am indeed glad to be any part....keep up the great work, and hope to see some of ya at finals, where we hope tTam Kicker, will do very well this year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I know we are planning on going to Drag finals but this year most of us wont be competing, we will however be competing at MECA finals!! I know we are planning on doing more DB Drag next year:naughty:

I know we are planning on going to Drag finals but this year most of us wont be competing, we will however be competing at MECA finals!! I know we are planning on doing more DB Drag next year:naughty:
x2!!

Bassrace anyone? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

this is kinda why I have not been here...but, I have been following this ordeal, and was pointed to this email from a friend, and IMHO, this has gone on too long. Two weeks, BS.....done, over....IMHO, He can take Team Kicker off his resume. I'm done.

Russ, Chris, Tommy, etc have done a ton to try to get Mark to get motivated to fix his problems, with less than decent results from Mark.

I see how some associate these guys bad, as they are friends with Mark. But come on, seriously, every guy on this forum has a friend that has done something stupid in their life, can we yell at YOU for being accountable for his actions, I say NO. They tried to help, offered, defended him for his short falls, but Russ did indeed make that post warning Mark. I don't see an end to this resolution, so I am making one.

Team Phat hertz will still be part of Team Kicker, Mark is out, period. I have worked dang long and hard to get this team to a large, respectable team, and I will not let one guy take it down.

/end of story

the rest of Team PH, keep up the good work your doing, break away from what has drug you down, your better than that.

Tracy
Can they be held accountable? Yes, they can. If they can be held as a marketing image when they're doing well you better believe they can be used as the same when they are being shady....

WHY IS THERE SUCH A DOUBLE STANDARD?.

As long as they are grouped in the same association as him and willing. As soon as they leave? no. Absolutly not. Do i want to see team kicker ripped up over this? no. Nor would i want to see any other team torn apart. But facts remain. You are no better than those you associate with. I hope everyone has learned a valuble lesson.

Regardless, i hold no doubts that the team will move on to tear apart records, and leave such problems behind. There are no questions that this is a strong team. Such a shame that one person ruined it by not grasping simple concepts.

Good luck to you all.

Like Chris said, the sherrif has spoken. Sorry Mark but, I think we got to part bro. I would like to see what the team says on this right now? Mark-gone or Mark-in? We seen what was said.

Can they be held accountable? Yes, they can. If they can be held as a marketing image when they're doing well you better believe they can be used as the same when they are being shady....
WHY IS THERE SUCH A DOUBLE STANDARD?.

As long as they are grouped in the same association as him and willing. As soon as they leave? no. Absolutly not. Do i want to see team kicker ripped up over this? no. Nor would i want to see any other team torn apart. But facts remain. You are no better than those you associate with. I hope everyone has learned a valuble lesson.

Regardless, i hold no doubts that the team will move on to tear apart records, and leave such problems behind. There are no questions that this is a strong team. Such a shame that one person ruined it by not grasping simple concepts.

Good luck to you all.
My point is they are NOT accountable for his lack of responses to customers, timeliness of him building, nor the quality he brings. If they have offered, and he refused, there is not much they can do. Sure, as a group, it is indeed a bad reflection, but I think that has been resolved.
Trust me, the Team will go on without the anchor of this pulling us down, Thanks for the well wishes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Like Chris said, the sherrif has spoken. Sorry Mark but, I think we got to part bro. I would like to see what the team says on this right now? Mark-gone or Mark-in? We seen what was said.
mark - gone.

thats my thoughts. We don't need his actions being reflected on us anymore.

now that is great news //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Polecat laying down the law.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lilmaniac2

5,000+ posts
Ask Me about SI Mag V4!
lilmaniac2
Somewhere, Else
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date