TCAB Myspace Page??

obviously, they dont seem to care, guess the thread one of them had made was horseshit
I hope you're talking about THIS thread, I had no idea this matter still carried on with people not getting $/boxes. If he hasn't taken care of this situation and it still carries on I've got to say I really hate to see him go but I hate even more for people to be treated this way. Why everyone jumps on a team bashing bandwagon everytime Mark's name is brought up is really rediculous, as though each of us had our hands in his business handlings. Like I've said before I pride myself in never having a bad transaction over the net or in person. My name is still worth more to me than any amount of money and I feel I share this feeling with hopefully all of the team, obviously excluding Mark.

Dude, you're guilty by association.

Even though it's his private matters and his own 'business' (can't even call it that), the fact that it appears as if no one on your team took the initiative to have him removed from your team implies the idea that you condone his actions.

If I were on your team, I'd either personally make sure he is not on the team anymore, or find myself a new team.

But, that's just me.

Even though it's his private matters and his own 'business' (can't even call it that), the fact that it appears as if no one on your team took the initiative to have him removed from your team implies the idea that you condone his actions.

If I were on your team, I'd either personally make sure he is not on the team anymore, or find myself a new team.

But, that's just me.
Guilty by association? Thats ********.

So if I get fired from my job for stealing or getting bad reviews or something, then I should get kicked off the team as well?

Mark's business dealings had nothing to do with competition or our team. Not to say that I don't think mark is stupid for what he did, nor am I saying that we shouldn't kick him off the team, but to say that myself and the rest of the team are somehow involved in this whole situation is complete ********.

God dammit, why do these threads keep coming up.

Guilty by association? Thats ********.
So if I get fired from my job for stealing or getting bad reviews or something, then I should get kicked off the team as well?

Mark's business dealings had nothing to do with competition or our team. Not to say that I don't think mark is stupid for what he did, nor am I saying that we shouldn't kick him off the team, but to say that myself and the rest of the team are somehow involved in this whole situation is complete ********.

God dammit, why do these threads keep coming up.
If your job decided to take legal actions against you, then yes, I'd expect you to be off my team as well. Why would I want to associate with a thief?

Knowing that I associate with someone who has stolen money from other people is plenty enough for me to end all ties with said person, regardless of our relationship.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bigwave.gif.16324171cad2db62cf4f16568b038478.gif They keep coming up because he is still a **** bag. I personally try not to associate with **** bags, because eventually you will get some on you. Guess your team hasn't figured that out yet.

edit: and I don't have anything aginst you guys after you atleast showed an effort to help out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

If your job decided to take legal actions against you, then yes, I'd expect you to be off my team as well. Why would I want to associate with a thief?
Knowing that I associate with someone who has stolen money from other people is plenty enough for me to end all ties with said person, regardless of our relationship.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bigwave.gif.16324171cad2db62cf4f16568b038478.gif They keep coming up because he is still a **** bag. I personally try not to associate with **** bags, because eventually you will get some on you. Guess your team hasn't figured that out yet.
I guess I'm better off just not posting. It's not worth the battle any more.

What's done is done, there's no getting around that. I just don't like to my name and my teams name dragged through the mud even more because of stupid ass threads like this.

/subscription

id rather be on a team where someone doesnt have a legal record within the past year, and well.....if you get fired for stealing money from your job...........your just as bad as mark himself.

But, that's just me.
I'm not fighting the fact that keeping a member that has treated customer's like this is absurd, that's why I want to get together with the team ASAP and make sure that the right actions are taken by us at this point. My standpoint has always been if he hadn't gotten this resolved a while back that Phat Hertz & Mark were going two different ways. It's not that I've turned a blind eye to this I really had thought that this had been taken care of, I work 3 jobs and don't have the time to keep up on forum drama. It's hard to tell with threads like this who actually was wronged and who just wants to hate on Mark and Team alike. I still pride myself in saying I'm a member of Phat Hertz and will continue to do so!

What's done is done, there's no getting around that. I just don't like to my name and my teams name dragged through the mud even more because of stupid ass threads like this.

/subscription
Regardless of if the association between your team and TBAG is legitimate or deserving, the fact remains that the general consesus is makeing the link and not differentiating between the two. Right or wrong, it still is happening. So, you can sever the link, or tolerate the bad rap that is being tossed around.

Your team, I don't realy care either way. IMO, most of you seem like nice guys, and it would be easier to disassociate then continue the **** fest.

/subscription
Ok.

I guarantee no one would be saying anything about your team if he wasn't on it anymore.

My point of view on this...

Mark was one of your teams more outspoken members. Be it from the type R, to his TCAB company, to pumping up the Phat Hurtz name.

With that said, he is a scammer, he is a worthless piece of crap.

You guys may have pushed Mark to get the members money back, but he was/is still on your team and there is little to no sign of reimbursement to the members of this forum(other forums may be different, this one is still a mess from his TCAB dilemma). The fact still remains that he owes money and you guys are still associated with him. Be it through your team or just personal...THAT is why your names are getting dragged into the mud on this one. You may not have anything to do with it...but yet he is still associated with you and Phat Hurtz. IMO, I wouldn't want a scammer or even anyone that is shady in any way on a team in where I represent one of the last major companies that throw money into the sport. Kicker should have booted him a long time ago...Phat Hurtz should have followed since you guys obviously don't seem to be leaders IMO.

Ok.
I guarantee no one would be saying anything about your team if he wasn't on it anymore.
I wish that were true. With threads like this I highly doubt it, this again wasn't aimed at Mark's business practices but to let the community know that he like many others has a myspace.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lilmaniac2

5,000+ posts
Ask Me about SI Mag V4!
lilmaniac2
Somewhere, Else
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date