Taramps prices...?

Brazilian amps have been doing this for a LONG time. There just isn't room on those small amps for multiple power and ground terminals so use very short runs from the battery bank or use multiple input terminals from toolmaker or similar. Most of the Brazil amps will make rated power or close enough to it.
Yes, there's a reliability issue, but there is with any amp of that power level and if you're buying new, put up the extra 70$ or whatever and buy the third party warranty from eBay/Amazon or whatever.

I'm seeing a few Taramps around here and they seem to be performing very nicely.
the footprint of those things is ridiculously small!! Crazy that they make that kind of power, but it does make sense that youd need a few runs of 0 gauge coupled into one terminal on + and - since watts arent created from hopes and dreams LoL

My prv is awesome. Taramps should be similar I would think. It's small as hell. Like novel(book) size. Don't think I could ever go back to traditional monos

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Lookup daymian Taylor from Louisiana, he's an official taramps dealer.

So is Sean here on caraudio..

I forgot his username tho

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Lookup daymian Taylor from Louisiana, he's an official taramps dealer.
So is Sean here on caraudio..

I forgot his username tho

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Daymian is official I dealt with him before good guy!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.