Taramps prices...?

Like how they list the max power ratings..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Looks good to me

@ 13,8VDC - 1 OHM: 9595W RMS

@ 13,8VDC - 2 OHMS: 6429W RMS

@ 13,8VDC - 4 OHMS: 3728W RMS

@ 12,6VDC - 1 OHM: 8000W RMS

@ 12,6VDC - 2 OHMS: 5360W RMS

@ 12,6VDC - 4 OHMS: 3108W RMS

3k @ 12v @ 4ohm... I mean cmon.... How could you not..

If I were to put my alt in I could probably have good enough voltage for it...

The thing thats keeping me from buying is the stuff I read about them. Too many people I've read build logs from where they plug them in, power on, and poof they smoke.

Gosh darn man I want to scoop this thing up so bad.

Looks good to me
@ 13,8VDC - 1 OHM: 9595W RMS

@ 13,8VDC - 2 OHMS: 6429W RMS

@ 13,8VDC - 4 OHMS: 3728W RMS

@ 12,6VDC - 1 OHM: 8000W RMS

@ 12,6VDC - 2 OHMS: 5360W RMS

@ 12,6VDC - 4 OHMS: 3108W RMS

3k @ 12v @ 4ohm... I mean cmon.... How could you not..

If I were to put my alt in I could probably have good enough voltage for it...
Like how they list the max power ratings..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

You wanna look for rms...not max ratings.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Yeah I know but at the end it says RMS.

PZEXlhN.png

Those are also pretty specific numbers if they are max ratings.

That's BS....and 1 pair of outputs putting out close to 10K?? I doubt it. Look at other amps....they use 2-3 outputs for power. I don't think you realize that.

The thing thats keeping me from buying is the stuff I read about them. Too many people I've read build logs from where they plug them in, power on, and poof they smoke. Gosh darn man I want to scoop this thing up so bad.
I personally have never had a problem with my taramps hd 3k and i play at full volume for hours. I like these amps and they are unbeatable for the price. Worst comes to worst and you get a bad amp you can get it replaced usually

I'd be more about asking questions about ohm loads.... these are guys that know their stuff and a little cheating IS expected... I wouldn't buy Brazilian today as the reviews are contradictory.... but that IS a BIG step in power over the Soundstream you have... BIG ... be prepared to scramble for electrical like everyone else... 5K... it's about time you powered those X's right....

I'd be more about asking questions about ohm loads.... these are guys that know their stuff and a little cheating IS expected... I wouldn't buy Brazilian today as the reviews are contradictory.... but that IS a BIG step in power over the Soundstream you have... BIG ... be prepared to scramble for electrical like everyone else... 5K... it's about time you powered those X's right....
WTF?? Too much Borg man!! This thread ain't about me!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.