Taramps MAP Price List Information

5 10ks, he blew one on the ride to the show.
He was on 4 for the first bit of the show. Had one with the rcas in the outputs lol. It was still nasty when I got a demo. I couldn't stay until the end of the show though. Had to go to louisanna that night then back to Florida..

He was on 4 for the first bit of the show. Had one with the rcas in the outputs lol. It was still nasty when I got a demo. I couldn't stay until the end of the show though. Had to go to louisanna that night then back to Florida..
His build is definitely impressive, I've had demos from back when he had 1 evil 15 all the way until the 3 8ks. I haven't got a demo with the new setup though. He is in serious need of upgrading electrical though before he starts breaking things.

From a dealer breaking their agreement, sure
That's nothing new.. Money talks to every business man.... Manf gets there money, dealer dosent butt rape you on over head yet still gets a dime to toss in the bank, and you get a decent price on decent equipment... E1 is happy...

That's nothing new.. Money talks to every business man.... Manf gets there money, dealer dosent butt rape you on over head yet still gets a dime to toss in the bank, and you get a decent price on decent equipment... E1 is happy...
Goes to show where your ethics sit.

Goes to show where your ethics sit.
Everyone likes a good price ..and if u think about it everything is like this from smokes to cars people need to make a living .. But at the same time can't blame someone for finding good deals shittt gets expensive

Everyone likes a good price ..and if u think about it everything is like this from smokes to cars people need to make a living .. But at the same time can't blame someone for finding good deals shittt gets expensive
Selling at map price or lower doesnt earn the dealers any money.

They pretty much gain there money back.

This will lead the guys who depend on amp sales as profits to lose money locally as the normals will start buying from someone online.

A good salesman can outwit a cheater and get him caught easily.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Selling at map price or lower doesnt earn the dealers any money.
They pretty much gain there money back.

This will lead the guys who depend on amp sales as profits to lose money locally as the normals will start buying from someone online.

A good salesman can outwit a cheater and get him caught easily.

Ya I understand that's why I said people need to make a living .. People bitchhh constantly on all the forums about dealers selling for more then they pay .. Well that's how they make a dollar .. All I'm saying is u can't blame a guy for accepting a better price if it's put in front of him a dollar saved is a dollar earned

Ya I understand that's why I said people need to make a living .. People bitchhh constantly on all the forums about dealers selling for more then they pay .. Well that's how they make a dollar .. All I'm saying is u can't blame a guy for accepting a better price if it's put in front of him a dollar saved is a dollar earned
Im the type of guy who goes for the cheaper deal since it doesnt bother me if they are making money or not.

SoundDrive is new to taramp dealing and so is his first business model of custom rcas.

The main head honcho of the entire USA is readily available giving *some* people map price and below. So the man ordering the dealers does it him self.

Shizz does it also.. Hes one of the other larger distributors.

People complain because they have nothing else to do.

Im the type of guy who goes for the cheaper deal since it doesnt bother me if they are making money or not.
SoundDrive is new to taramp dealing and so is his first business model of custom rcas.

The main head honcho of the entire USA is readily available giving *some* people map price and below. So the man ordering the dealers does it him self.

Shizz does it also.. Hes one of the other larger distributors.

People complain because they have nothing else to do.

Daymian is far from the head honcho of the US. He is just one distributor that sells like he is a dealer too. There are at least 2 other big distributors I know of, maybe more.

I will sell at MAP, sure. But I don't go below because that's against Taramp's dealer policy and I don't feel like being dropped as a dealer, which will happen sooner or later. These sketchy dealers are in it for a quick buck, not long term business (did I mention none of them are even legitimate businesses, just them selling out of their garage with no license)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.