Taramps MAP Price List Information

Wasn't assuming you was, but the statement that was proposed a while back was blown out of proportion and many acted on it as it couldn't play lows or the amplitude was so low it wasn't "worthy".

All amplifiers are effected by it. The DSP line is the best at combating the issue.

For the US, while we may dominate an extremely small frequency range vs full range, US customers are still pleased at the output.

The only problem that could have rose in the last year or so is PWM noise effecting Termlab devices but not SPL-Lab devices.

This is a current issue being looked into and is being handled between WHE and the top 3 brazilian companies that the owner of WHE is communicating with-

Soundigital, Stetsom and Taramp's.

I cant give you technical values by brand but i can tell you this with certainty-

A couple of years ago, a user posted a frequency graph chart of 4 different brazilian brands-

Banda, Soundigital, Stetsom and Taramp's.

They did not know which graph went to which brand but the graphs varied GREATLY!

There was one graph that started to rolloff from 80hz on down!

Now, the problem with this information besides not knowing which brand went to which graph was-

Each line of amplifiers (at least with Taramp's) has a different response curve.

So one graph didn't reflect the FR range of the entire brand.

So, so many ifs and maybes and speculation.. Just through the picture out completely.

I would add that i could technically do rail voltage comparative tests by frequency to a korean amplifier persay if i knew beforehand the test was correct and no variables are effecting it's output.

IE-

headunit range

any settings turned on to alter FR range.

x-overs

loaded speakers (test would have to be done with nothing connected)

Damnnn alright I might get 2 DSP 3ks strapped... (Or is that a bad idea with brazilian?)
You have two subs, you could easily do one amp per sub. That's what I'm doing with my 2 DSP3ks on 2 DDZ 15s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. I'm contemplating between a HD10k and going up to 4 DSP3k or even 4k

You have two subs, you could easily do one amp per sub. That's what I'm doing with my 2 DSP3ks on 2 DDZ 15s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. I'm contemplating between a HD10k and going up to 4 DSP3k or even 4k
Ahhh sweet idea! But they are each 1ohm dvc... Should I wire each to 0.5 or just stay away from this?

I would do the 10k. Yes 4 dsps would be sick but would cost a lot more. I loved my hd10k. Might sell my 20k and pick up another 10k. And repo my other 10k that my buddy hasent paid for yet..... Lol

I would do the 10k. Yes 4 dsps would be sick but would cost a lot more. I loved my hd10k. Might sell my 20k and pick up another 10k. And repo my other 10k that my buddy hasent paid for yet..... Lol
That's true. Honestly I could mod a eminence DFend anti clip unit for the HD10k and probably come out cheaper and it would be more flexible too. I just want to keep the anti clipping feature if possible, it's really nice for songs that have multiple bass notes that aren't all at the same level and also great for turning up the LC-1 on quieter songs without fear of forgetting it's turned up higher and the next song clipping to hell and back.

6k to 10k would be a big difference... But I may wait for the HD replacement of the T14k for an even bigger difference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.