Taramps MAP Price List Information

We do not undercut our dealers.

Per the pricing policy, it IS legal for a stocking dealer to sell below MAP as long as the price isn't advertised and is NOT sold online.

Notice how that policy is very similar to how it was back before internet sales took over?

That's what Taramp's wants. To boost business sales by bringing the brick n mortar stores back to give the customers the best deals.

If the internet sales are what brings the customers the best deals, Taramp's will go after them.

We go by a very strict enforcement on this.

It costs stores a lot more money to do business in person vs online and they should and do have the authority to provide the best customer service without anyone interfering with their sales tactics.

So, for those who stock Taramp's, they are offered some pretty hefty discounts on buyin.

And nothing is special order from Taramp's as was mentioned earlier.

Everything is stockable..

Just some things aren't worth stocking.

T series is trying to get phased out.. old tech.

When Taramp's revises many of their multi chan amps, we will be stocking literally almost everything they have available.

I know we do the HD line from 3k on up,

Dsp line

Half of the TS line

All of the TL line

No HV amps (due to safety, we educate customers first in project and recommend aftermarket accessories which will make it safe BEFORE owning one of these)

No HS amps (no demand)

No HDS amps (too fragile)

Power supplies-

We stock 12v only- 120A and 240A. Big, yes! Very helpful when demoing at a show with the car off regardless of how much power you have. These are 100% duty.

X-overs-

2way, 4way and Digital 4way

EQs-

15 band Digital EQs

Other accessories-

HD Antennas

12 voltmeters

2 way wireless rca transmitter and receivers

300M Long Range universal radio remotes

600M Ultra Long Range universal radio remotes

Extra LED Monitors for HD amps

RCA Cables- random variety

So, you see we basically focus on everything minus stocking HV products due to no demand and safety and amps that are about to be phased out.

There are still MORE amps coming AND more than 1 amp line still be released soon and yes.. we will definitely be getting all the new stuff.

On a side note, one of the "secret" amps will be the largest 12v amplifier in car audio history to be released.

Not to publicly disclose any info about it, yes, it's still bigger than all of their competition's most recent 12v amplifiers as well.

While we normally do not stock large amplifiers like the T20.2K due to low demand.. we will be stocking this new beast...

To give you a hint speaking of Senchez earlier. This one amplifier has the potential to compete in power output with his entire setup if you got the batteries for it, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It is the flagship of anything Brazil to date.

We do not undercut our dealers.
Per the pricing policy, it IS legal for a stocking dealer to sell below MAP as long as the price isn't advertised and is NOT sold online.

Notice how that policy is very similar to how it was back before internet sales took over?

That's what Taramp's wants. To boost business sales by bringing the brick n mortar stores back to give the customers the best deals.

If the internet sales are what brings the customers the best deals, Taramp's will go after them.

We go by a very strict enforcement on this.

It costs stores a lot more money to do business in person vs online and they should and do have the authority to provide the best customer service without anyone interfering with their sales tactics.

So, for those who stock Taramp's, they are offered some pretty hefty discounts on buyin.

And nothing is special order from Taramp's as was mentioned earlier.

Everything is stockable..

Just some things aren't worth stocking.

T series is trying to get phased out.. old tech.

When Taramp's revises many of their multi chan amps, we will be stocking literally almost everything they have available.

I know we do the HD line from 3k on up,

Dsp line

Half of the TS line

All of the TL line

No HV amps (due to safety, we educate customers first in project and recommend aftermarket accessories which will make it safe BEFORE owning one of these)

No HS amps (no demand)

No HDS amps (too fragile)

Power supplies-

We stock 12v only- 120A and 240A. Big, yes! Very helpful when demoing at a show with the car off regardless of how much power you have. These are 100% duty.

X-overs-

2way, 4way and Digital 4way

EQs-

15 band Digital EQs

Other accessories-

HD Antennas

12 voltmeters

2 way wireless rca transmitter and receivers

300M Long Range universal radio remotes

600M Ultra Long Range universal radio remotes

Extra LED Monitors for HD amps

RCA Cables- random variety

So, you see we basically focus on everything minus stocking HV products due to no demand and safety and amps that are about to be phased out.

There are still MORE amps coming AND more than 1 amp line still be released soon and yes.. we will definitely be getting all the new stuff.

On a side note, one of the "secret" amps will be the largest 12v amplifier in car audio history to be released.

Not to publicly disclose any info about it, yes, it's still bigger than all of their competition's most recent 12v amplifiers as well.

While we normally do not stock large amplifiers like the T20.2K due to low demand.. we will be stocking this new beast...

To give you a hint speaking of Senchez earlier. This one amplifier has the potential to compete in power output with his entire setup if you got the batteries for it, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It is the flagship of anything Brazil to date.
I'm just waiting for bigger DSPs such as a DSP5k //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

There will be no DSP amp larger than a DSP-4000.

No schematic, no nothing of the sorts.

If they want, which i also agree they should, make DSP larger than 4000, it will not be anytime soon.

Current DSP projection-

DSP-800-4000

DSP multichannel amps

lol.. maybe in HV down the road...

They do have an 1800w HV amp at 65v.

I bet nobody knows why they decided to build an 1800w amp that requires 5 batteries?

It's interesting reason..

lol.. maybe in HV down the road...
They do have an 1800w HV amp at 65v.

I bet nobody knows why they decided to build an 1800w amp that requires 5 batteries?

It's interesting reason..
Why did they do it?

I'm interested in the high voltage amps, but how would that work for daily listening?

I just want a 40,000watt amp that functions as well as my crossfire 8ks and cost like 3-4grand and reliable. There's lots of people running 20,000+ watts so there is a market for it. 160db is the new 150db... Everyone needs power to get there!!!

That alone would be a whole other topic.

Currently, HV amps are not beneficial when it comes to the entire requirement to setup unless you need over 50,000w.

Now, that ASSUMES you are using AGM batteries.

If you decide to use flooded batteries (much cheaper), then the cost benefit could come as early as 30,000w

The reason for the HV1800-

It is common fact that when using many batteries in series, the batteries will have voltage runaway.

Since there is only one primary Power and Ground terminal, using 10 batteries in series, for example, will probably not allow even distribution..

It turns out this is true.

So Taramp's started doing testing to see what they can do to keep a high voltage battery bank as equal in discharge distribution as possible.

They came up with this idea and it worked-

When using 10 batteries in series, hooking up the 1800HV amp to the first 5 batteries will force that half of the pack to drain down slightly more because of the added load.

Without the 1800hv amp on that half, the 2nd half of the pack was normally discharging the most capacity.

So, now we can get a "free" 1800w of power out of a batt bank already powering a HV amp(s) AND maintain equal discharge in the battery bank.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Could you start a thread about the high voltage amps? I'd love to run 50k

I would think DSP 4 channels would sell quite well.

If they did some with really high power I would be interested.

I have my dsp3k on my mids and dsp1600 on tweeters and horns.

My little TS800x4s are still kicking too.

There will be no DSP amp larger than a DSP-4000.
No schematic, no nothing of the sorts.

If they want, which i also agree they should, make DSP larger than 4000, it will not be anytime soon.

Current DSP projection-

DSP-800-4000

DSP multichannel amps
Damnnn alright I might get 2 DSP 3ks strapped... (Or is that a bad idea with brazilian?)

No. Not to be stubborn but until we personally feel we have full access to everything required to safely and effectively run HV amps in a moving vehicle, we will not expand on the use of them at this time.

All HV amps are not suggested to be used with the car in motion.

We know after speaking with engineer how to bypass this safety precaution but there are other areas which are still missing items we need to see in place before we can make this happen.

There are "ways" but are not professional looking.

No. Not to be stubborn but until we personally feel we have full access to everything required to safely and effectively run HV amps in a moving vehicle, we will not expand on the use of them at this time.
All HV amps are not suggested to be used with the car in motion.

We know after speaking with engineer how to bypass this safety precaution but there are other areas which are still missing items we need to see in place before we can make this happen.

There are "ways" but are not professional looking.
I don't care about how professional it looks, haha.

You obviously haven't seen my build log. Function over form.

Why can't you use them in a moving vehicle????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.