Taramps Hd3000 or skar rp20001.

I actually just picked one up a taramps 3k for $250 and i wouldnt regret it. The skar amps are ok at best. The taramps will do 3000 all day.
lol I hear so many different things...lots of people say if u want a taramps and buy a 8k you might see 5k out of it on a good day and then your post^ that the 3000 will do 3000 all day. Who knows what to believe.

lol I hear so many different things...lots of people say if u want a taramps and buy a 8k you might see 5k out of it on a good day and then your post^ that the 3000 will do 3000 all day. Who knows what to believe.
I know. Its all over the place. Once i get my new subs i can do a full clamp test on reasonbly stable electric. But i would think its a solid amp.

I actually just picked one up a taramps 3k for $250 and i wouldnt regret it. The skar amps are ok at best. The taramps will do 3000 all day.
Ok at best? YouTube videos show the skar dynos certified n uncertified, seems legit n true to me. I've been trying to find the taramps dyno, no luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok at best? YouTube videos show the skar dynos certified n uncertified, seems legit n true to me. I've been trying to find the taramps dyno, no luck
The skar i would bet its around 1400rms real world. The dyno tests are under perfect conditions. TaylorFade did a test with his taramps a while ago and he clamped like 2600+ at 10.9 volts i think.

The skar i would bet its around 1400rms real world. The dyno tests are under perfect conditions. TaylorFade did a test with his taramps a while ago and he clamped like 2600+ at 10.9 volts i think.
The skar rp2000 recommends 0ga the taramps hd3000 is conservative 4ga how does it take a smaller power n ground and be "1000 watts" more?

The skar rp2000 recommends 0ga the taramps hd3000 is conservative 4ga how does it take a smaller power n ground and be "1000 watts" more?

They are too different amps. one is half bridge amperage current based the other is full bridge voltage based. You have to get out of that traditional US mindset of bigger is better because this technology defies all US logic. Brazilian amps currently hold the world db drag title just to let you know.

They are too different amps. one is half bridge amperage current based the other is full bridge voltage based. You have to get out of that traditional US mindset of bigger is better because this technology defies all US logic. Brazilian amps currently hold the world db drag title just to let you know.
Sounds like a winner I think I'll get it, what fuse to put in front of the battery for the taramps 150, 200, 300?

Yes I think if taramps would show dyno results and they do what wattage ratings are they would be flying off the shelves, I know soundigital has dyno test done and they did their rated wattage come on taramps prove to us without us spending the monies first

Taramps is already used by enough competitors in real world applications that they are in fact proven. Id take the Tara over the chinese skar in a heartbeat. Heck, alot of competitors prefer Tara over korean

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...