Taramps Hd3000 or skar rp20001.

Yes I think if taramps would show dyno results and they do what wattage ratings are they would be flying off the shelves, I know soundigital has dyno test done and they did their rated wattage come on taramps prove to us without us spending the monies first
they already fly off the shelves. just last month i bought two hd 15ks...

Taramps for sure .... I have liked every one I have used. And my 15k is a beast. It clamped 6200 at 6.3 ohms on TL Magnum last month at the show in Nashville. It clamped 8500 at 1.38 ohms, at just over half volume a couple weeks before that.

lol I hear so many different things...lots of people say if u want a taramps and buy a 8k you might see 5k out of it on a good day and then your post^ that the 3000 will do 3000 all day. Who knows what to believe.
Right some might've been bad apples
4aa88cd1d510a0cf30719ad72dc4004b.jpg

01034f45e7d37490ed5e86867b159def.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those aren't very good examples of a bad amp ....... If you only clamp 1k out of a Taramps 8k, you probably did something wrong. My 8k clamped 5600 on TL Magnum. And, gain knob is not a volume knob, no mention of input voltage in that story .... Or what kind of 1.1 ohm coil he wired it to .... You could just about smoke any amp like that ....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SLAB153']Right some might've been bad apples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

doesnt matter if you have an issue you have a whole year manufacturer no questions asked warranty. Even if you break due to attempting to wire to low impedances they will fix it for you. Just go through a proper dealer @shizzzon is the legit sole US distributor. anyone else you might get junk old stock or refurbs.

However 3 amps blowing at once does not sound like a coincidence nor bad luck plus 30% gain doesnt mean sh*t if you already get full power at 15% gain due to your high pre-out voltages, he could have easily clipped the cr*p out of the amp. Brazilians dont need high gain settings at all since their gain knobs are extremely sensitive. my banda 7k had to be 10% gain and negative 6 sub level and that was my full power point.

first guy didnt even say what ohm load, how much he's rising to or anything else.

ok just my 2cents i hooked up a fresh recone to free air it hooked up saz3500 and then the hd8000 i know theres a wattage difference but the the hd 8k was moving this 1 zv3 like crazy never seen at 1/8 gain and 12.2volts i was just running off the 2 batteries i can image when i give this 14volts while truck is running probably blow my subs ,but im ok with that ..lol

Taramps for sure .... I have liked every one I have used. And my 15k is a beast. It clamped 6200 at 6.3 ohms on TL Magnum last month at the show in Nashville. It clamped 8500 at 1.38 ohms, at just over half volume a couple weeks before that.
For sure HD15k is a beast I love it !!

ok just my 2cents i hooked up a fresh recone to free air it hooked up saz3500 and then the hd8000 i know theres a wattage difference but the the hd 8k was moving this 1 zv3 like crazy never seen at 1/8 gain and 12.2volts i was just running off the 2 batteries i can image when i give this 14volts while truck is running probably blow my subs ,but im ok with that ..lol
nice! you just got that HD8k in too huh. at 1 ohm there's no competition in terms of price to power ratio. You'd need to wire that SAZ 3500 to quarter ohm to get close to what the hd8000 can do at 1 ohm however both cost very similar retail wise. Most guys dont like taking the risk of below half ohm. Some dont even dare touch half ohm so Brazilians are the clear winner for them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...