taramps HD2500

Yes taramps are great. Clipping indicator usually aren't accurate so who cares. But yes, you got a solid amp.

Last edited by a moderator:
370 total sounded good to me for a 2000+amp. And yes it was new
always check with the forum for better pricing man. I'd go with 4k and up with taramps or any other brazilians thats when their price to performance ratio shines. Under that you can get koreans with clipping indicator knob included for very similar price threshold. I'm cool with brazilian but not what they have 3k watts and under price wise.

Compared to most korean amps like the one I have are priced higher than these per watt. And mines a cheaper one. They seem to use less amperage. I don't need even 2500 wrms anyways, I'll be good with 1500-1700. I should've checked here first though

that price isnt that bad lol, didnt know they made 2500s though, thought it was just 2k and 3k but i havent looked so what do i know

that price isnt that bad lol, didnt know they made 2500s though, thought it was just 2k and 3k but i havent looked so what do i know
I didnt either I was looking at the 3k but this one's good for what I need

Someone was ridding stock is all it is.

We are one of 3 distributors for Taramp's and the HD series from 4000 on down is slowly being phased out with the DSP line which is tons better.

The DSP2500 is already available.

DSP advantage-

Wider operable power supply

Much flatter FR

higher signal amplitude for subwoofers

onboard voltmeter

thermal monitor indicators

Internal DSP

high SNR ADC

LOW THD compares to all HD amplifiers

Temperature controlled fans. Fans also shut off completely when temperature is adequate.

Adjustable Digital Phase Control

Adjustable centering bass boost FR with amplitude adjustment= DIGITAL

ANTI-Clipping module selection

All controls adjusted with visual indication.

Even Smaller, even lighter.

Newer modern heatsink for better cooling.

Any questions, just ask.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.