Tantric Mids, pics inside

Since we only have pics so far:

kevlar cone looks nice

black plastic phase plug looks like *** IMO

xover looks like something from a dollar store. Black cover will help to hide the $2 worth of parts in there

None of that affects the sound, so hopefully I can hear a pair of these sometime...

Lol its alright. It's a single cab though. Pair of 18s in a blow through will take up the whole bed.. So I'm just gonna get a Cherokee and so ill have room for teh system along with room for moving shit
Are you still gunna have your truck?

I may be interested in these once there some more info and T/s specs
T/S has been done. It'll be out soon enough ill post it in here for sure bros.

Since we only have pics so far:
kevlar cone looks nice

black plastic phase plug looks like *** IMO

xover looks like something from a dollar store. Black cover will help to hide the $2 worth of parts in there

None of that affects the sound, so hopefully I can hear a pair of these sometime...
I like the look of phase plug, goes good with the Kevlar cone IMO, and being that they showed what the crossover looks like on a tan board, don't really think their trying to hide anything. But I men like I said these crossovers looks about as nice as my crescendo CCXs did

Are you still gunna have your truck?
Hell no. I'm about to sell it when I get home from school, clean it up some, take all my gear out. And sell it

T/S has been done. It'll be out soon enough ill post it in here for sure bros.

I like the look of phase plug, goes good with the Kevlar cone IMO, and being that they showed what the crossover looks like on a tan board, don't really think their trying to hide anything. But I men like I said these crossovers looks about as nice as my crescendo CCXs did

Hell no. I'm about to sell it when I get home from school, clean it up some, take all my gear out. And sell it
Aaawe. Lame. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.