Taco sub install

BKH
10+ year member

Decided to throw a little something together in my 08 Taco doublecab, 2 RE-8's, Punch 300-1, Pioneer 4900, Tsunami wiring, dist. blocks and fuse holder with volt meter. In the near future I will add some 6.5" component sets in the front doors powered with a Linear Power 992iq, some 6.5" co-axials in the rear doors powered from the HU.

Brian

More, hit the box with a few coats of filler/primer, sanded with a DA, and painted with Duplicolor spray bedliner. Matched the factory color and texture pretty good. Excuse the blue wire loom, will get techflex soon...

More, hit the box with a few coats of filler/primer, sanded with a DA, and painted with Duplicolor spray bedliner. Matched the factory color and texture pretty good. Excuse the blue wire loom, will get techflex soon...
What is a DA?

VERY nice work. Super clean and just right. I must admit at first I was confused and expecting a sub in some sort of Taco shell shaped enclosure lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif Started to get hungry lol

Box looks great for sure, guessing you had to work around a power window track or something along the back wall? or was that a cross member or something? Nice touch with the Tacoma lettering above the amp too, really nice touch.

very nice install man look's very clean. also like the tacoma lettering above the amp x2 on nice touch on that looks great man. very nice work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.