T3 Audios explorer build up

I ahve a 9910 that I was going to sell/trade, then looked at it again and decided to keep it, but if that is the way DD rolls, screw it, I'll keep my Cmass and try out some T3 instead of the DD. The truth is that if the guy has freekin mood swings like a woman then he souldn't be dealing with customers. Look at what he has lost, the power of "word of mouth advertising" which we all know is the most powerful tool any company has. they can spend 10's of thousands of dollars to get their name out, but you can say 10 words and change someones mind. not that my not using the 9910 will do anything to them, but the chain reaction of the people that you come in contact can.

That is to bad.

looks good so far, ill probably be t3 subs and highs and ab amps now , soon as it stays warm up here im gettin a few gallons of resin to play with too......

build so far will be .16 t3 mids and tweets

4 t3 tss 12s

7 kinetik 2400s

2 kicker 650.4 4ch

alpine deck changer

audio control 3.1

240 ohio alt

sub amps 4 sundown 3000d ? still not 100% sure
Ditch the kickers and run Sundowns through out.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

going in this

PictureorVideo072.jpg

PictureorVideo074.jpg

PictureorVideo076.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.