T3 Audios explorer build up

that is pretty crappy of them...especially for people they know.....
well the problem is that i run 10k watts daily been going to every show with atlease 1-2 recones cause they blow sometimes i ran out of recones and blew a sub testing ,i been running dd 5 years this summer now and have spent over $20,000 at dd over the years i call steve cause i needed a spaire recone and to fix the blown sub he tells me that he could care less and dont care what i have done and that i will knowlonger get my recones to compete with grated i payed for all these recones and he gets all shitty tells me i must send the subs in from now on wtf who competes with no parts i asked and tells me from now on i will and hang up.

well the problem is that i run 10k watts daily been going to every show with atlease 1-2 recones cause they blow sometimes i ran out of recones and blew a sub testing ,i been running dd 5 years this summer now and have spent over $20,000 at dd over the years i call steve cause i needed a spaire recone and to fix the blown sub he tells me that he could care less and dont care what i have done and that i will knowlonger get my recones to compete with grated i payed for all these recones and he gets all shitty tells me i must send the subs in from now on wtf who competes with no parts i asked and tells me from now on i will and hang up.

woah.. someone got dumped

that is wack

WOW, are you sure there isn't anything that is in the background that my have flared this up? I mean for guys that are at the showes and spreading the name on regular basis, I son't understand the stance DD has taken. For guys like me who are every now and then at a show, I can understand, but not guys like you. That would be like telling John Force he has to send his engines back to the manufacture for rebuilds between rounds.

I just dont get it, there must me more to the story

WOW, are you sure there isn't anything that is in the background that my have flared this up? I mean for guys that are at the showes and spreading the name on regular basis, I son't understand the stance DD has taken. For guys like me who are every now and then at a show, I can understand, but not guys like you. That would be like telling John Force he has to send his engines back to the manufacture for rebuilds between rounds.
I just dont get it, there must me more to the story
i guess you dont know steve at dd do you i know i caught him on a bad day he sometimes pms's and has in the past been a dick sometimes but come on i did get pissed at him over it but he was a real tool about it and hung up no need to disrespect me like that i always talked highly of dd and thats the new rules for everyone he told me and i needed to follow them like everyone else

i just got a 98 explorer with only 48k miles on it! I have tons of room but don't know what to do with it, you should check out my thread in the box builing forum! Can't wait to see ur whip bro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.