T line build for Megalomaniac

so after 6 months of living at your new place, neighbors are cool with the bass from your ht?
I'm lead to believe that there is a brick wall between me and my neighbor to the West. I've never heard anything from his place and the only time he ever came over was when there were people on my back porch being loud. His foundation is a good 2 feet higher than my building so I would guess it has to be a totally different structure though it is made to look like one long building. The lady that is on the East side of my apartment is just cool as ****. I told her in advance I was having a party and that if we ever got too loud just to come over and tell me to turn it down and I'd be happy to do so. She replied, "I think it's so considerate that you even thought to ask. You kids just enjoy yourself."

I've never had a problem.......it's fantastic

what do you think of this? Looks hard to beat for the price
http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=300-810
I'd rock it for sure. That one was a ton more expensive when I was looking for amps. I like the free standing nature of that one too. Most are just plate amps and I had to build a little enclosure for mine if you remember.

I used an old sony DC converter like you told me to and that fan runs like a champ!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.