System to be installed this spring, what do you think?

Participant count
  • Participant list

tukn18s
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Lansing, MI
Ok everyone, I have been buying random audio pieces throughout the winter to put in my summer ride, its a 2000 trans am ws6 with a few goodies on it, thats another story. I have been into car audio since I started driving three years ago. This is the first time I've actually tried to run some more high end stuff. I know my choice of amps may not be the best, but I figured I'd give them a shot, and they didnt cost me upwards of 1k a piece. So this is how itll look.

Alpine 9855

JBL GTO1201.1 powering a 12 inch type x in a sealed ttop storage box from subthump.

JBL PX300.4 powering my comps ( Either Profis or Germs, they havent been bought yet )

Deadening on doors at first, potentially more later.

KnuKonceptz eKo 1/0 gauge for main power, distributed to 4 ag at amps

KnuKonceptz karma rca cables, three pair

Optima Yellow Top

I have tried to do my research and I think I have made some pretty good choices, I send a thanks to everybody that helped me out with some of my most Noobish questions lol. Of course, when it comes time to hook everything up, there will be more questions about tuning everything! thanks again

Kenny

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.