System In For New Project *Pics*

Well I got two 10" RE SE's from SPY along with a RD Audio 1000.1 (Great Guy To Do Business With As Well)

This setup will be going in a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 single cab. In a 3 cf box @ 32 hz behind the seats. Subs pointed forward behind the drivers seat...with the port facing the passenger side door. Box is custom built and is sharp!!

xseveredveganx built the box and is a top notch dipshit to deal with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Anyone in the Rocky Mountain areas of Wyoming, Utah, Colordao and Idaho that needs a custom built box done, dont hesitate to go with him. He does a lot of Team Toxic Bass boxes and other designs.

Now onto the pics

IMAG0712-1.jpg

IMAG0713-1.jpg

IMAG0714-1.jpg

IMAG0715-1.jpg

Amp guts for you boys.

IMAG0716-1.jpg

1237312358715.jpg

Thanx for lookin

,Seth Griffin

well i was about ready, just had to get a 4k amp and new subs... but i totaled my car, so now i have to start allll over!

but this time im going to go a lil bit bigger. but i may not be ready for car wars this year.. my team mate mel is...

The enclosure came out pretty well. I'm just not the best with the sides of the box. Plus, I think the HiFi Shop shorted me a yard that I paid for of carpet... Oh well. I'm not about to drive up there for $7 worth of carpet. Those guys also said that they may have a "sound off" or whatever. We'll see.

Can't wait to get this stuff in Kyle's rig!

well i was about ready, just had to get a 4k amp and new subs... but i totaled my car, so now i have to start allll over!
but this time im going to go a lil bit bigger. but i may not be ready for car wars this year.. my team mate mel is...
Let's get it done!!! Let me know!!! I'm down to help out, bro! Let's get this done!!!

It's not like the few of us will kill everyone else at CarWars anyway... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

The enclosure came out pretty well. I'm just not the best with the sides of the box. Plus, I think the HiFi Shop shorted me a yard that I paid for of carpet... Oh well. I'm not about to drive up there for $7 worth of carpet. Those guys also said that they may have a "sound off" or whatever. We'll see.

Let's get it done!!! Let me know!!! I'm down to help out, bro! Let's get this done!!!

It's not like the few of us will kill everyone else at CarWars anyway... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
yesssir..

im just waiting, im gunna get everything i need, then start installing it.

def going with at least 4k watt's, thinking about 4 10's... not sure yet..

but ive got a h/o alt, batt's and the equipment, (other then the amps and sub's)

just need to buy a new car, and start installing..

You say one word about my new secret setup and OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You say one word about my new secret setup and OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
You're a lot of talk, so I'm not sure exactly what you'll be running. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

J/k. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

yesssir..
im just waiting, im gunna get everything i need, then start installing it.

def going with at least 4k watt's, thinking about 4 10's... not sure yet..

but ive got a h/o alt, batt's and the equipment, (other then the amps and sub's)

just need to buy a new car, and start installing..
Let me know what you're looking for and a budget. But I'm sure you're waiting for the insurance company. Insurance companies = d*cks...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.