'Steal Me' Stickers...

Enellz
10+ year member

The Triple O.G.
I know some people have window stickers because of contracts/ sponserships, but does anyone without them have em, and how big. Im thinking about putting my Sundown Audio sticker on mine (came with my amps), but I dunno. Thoughts on em?

i had all that **** on mine....

utf-8BSU1HMDAzOTMuanBn.jpg

but i took it ALL Off yesteday

idk, i dont think it matters, imho sundown audio sounds like a flea market brand name(to people that dont know them, and like an Fi sticker, whos gonna know what that is? Same with Re-guess it depends where you live)

Why you take it off for?
i wanted to ride clean for a bit... sometimes i can be like a police or undercover with all the lights and horns and **** i got , but then when they see the back their like oh he cant do ****...lol

but everyone around here knows the truck cuz of the way ive made it

Dude...those aren't steal me stickers. Those are "throw a rock through my window" stickers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
lol whys that..and ya i kno they arnt stel me stiks

idk, i dont think it matters, imho sundown audio sounds like a flea market brand name(to people that dont know them, and like an Fi sticker, whos gonna know what that is? Same with Re-guess it depends where you live)
Thats what concerned me, **** n*ggaz steal everything were my folks stay, (Im black, so Im not racist), so I gotta be careful. But Sundown audio dont mean Kicker or JL, so I might give it a shot. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Thats what concerned me, **** n*ggaz steal everything were my folks stay, (Im black, so not Im not racist), so I gotta be careful. But Sundown audio dont mean Kicker or JL, so I might give it a shot. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
My point exactly.

I used to have a HUGE Sundown banner across the front of my Durango. Never got bothered with.

90% of people don't know what the word sundown means.

Thats what concerned me, **** n*ggaz steal everything were my folks stay, (Im black, so Im not racist), so I gotta be careful. But Sundown audio dont mean Kicker or JL, so I might give it a shot. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I love that you told us you were black so it's ok. Fvcking double standards rule.

lol whys that..and ya i kno they arnt stel me stiks

I don't know. Maybe it's me...just one of those thoughts you have randomly like, "Hey, I'd like throw a rock through that son of a b!tch's window because I think it looks gay! The Shocker, stars, fish...***! Eugencis for you!!!!!"

Naw, just playin with you man. To each his own...right?

I don't know. Maybe it's me...just one of those thoughts you have randomly like, "Hey, I'd like throw a rock through that son of a b!tch's window because I think it looks gay! The Shocker, stars, fish...***! Eugencis for you!!!!!"
Naw, just playin with you man. To each his own...right?
ya i guess

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Enellz

10+ year member
The Triple O.G.
Enellz
Louisville, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date