System Build

Participant count
  • Participant list

brycefish

So this will be my first system build and i would like your input. This is my line up so far.

HU: Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Front Stage: Crescendo Mezzo 6.5

Front Stage Amp: Clarion APX400.4 (I already have this)

Sub Stage: PSI Stage 2 12" with high performance upgrade

Sub Stage Amp: Crescendo 1600.2

Batteries: 2 Optima Red Tops (or maybe something like a KS)

Right now I dont want to run rear stage. But tell me what you think is there any thing better than the Crescendo components in the 300 range. Thanks for the help!

not a bad start, there is better components for the money ,also can i ask why a 2 channel amp ,instead of a mono block for the subs ? where in the bay area ?

Take a look at CDT or PHD for front comps - mylows can hook u up with those new w/ warranty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

The two channel amp can be run at 1700 RMS and their website specifically states that it can be used in a bridged set up for subs. Do CDT and PHD handle as much power as the Crescendos? I just want to make sure im driving enough power to the front stage so its not washed out by bass.

Do you guys think that one set of components can keep up with a PSI 12". Im just thinking because the sub will be taking 1700 watts RMS but the door speakers will only be receiving somewhere around 150 RMS. Also where can I even buy PHD speakers.

Do you guys think that one set of components can keep up with a PSI 12". Im just thinking because the sub will be taking 1700 watts RMS but the door speakers will only be receiving somewhere around 150 RMS. Also where can I even buy PHD speakers.
you can get the phd components from me ,also the cdt components if you want ,and yes they can if the install is done right .mine are keeping up with 3000 watts rms.i would be happy to give you a demo of my truck

Since my car is from 1982 i am planing on having lotts (local audio store) make custom door panels. Im guessing they know how to preform a proper install. However the rest of the system will be installed by me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.