Super Cheap Budget 10s - Help me pick from these.

soooooooo, are you recommending FU Audio?
lol u should hear my 750 man.. at graduation party sat i turned it up louder than i should letting black guy in his 40's listen to it and he jumped out when i played rebassed purple rain.. he got back in, it just shocked him pretty funny.. it'll be louder in 2 months.. 2 of these on your 2k would be awesome..

Your gonna be wasting your time/money to try and make a sealed box in your vehicle for a set of cheap subs over a better performance sub and sound diff too. What vehicle are we talking about here? Any reason for sealed instead of ported?
Don't be too concerned If I'm spending $36 on a pair these cheapie Blaupunkt subs from Walmart just to see what you get from such a thing. So I'm out $38 and change after tax. There are lots of diamonds in the rough, you just never know. I'm not super hopeful, but I'm really curious to see how they sound and how long they last. I might even get the $2 warranty. Lol
As far as boxes, I have typically always preferred sealed enclosures and have 2 already. It's a Ford Escape and plan on putting in rear cargo area.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Don't be too concerned If I'm spending $36 on a pair these cheapie Blaupunkt subs from Walmart just to see what you get from such a thing. So I'm out $38 and change after tax. There are lots of diamonds in the rough, you just never know. I'm not super hopeful, but I'm really curious to see how they sound and how long they last. I might even get the $2 warranty. Lol
As far as boxes, I have typically always preferred sealed enclosures and have 2 already. It's a Ford Escape and plan on putting in rear cargo area.

u know guy here got 8 of the 8's right? he has build log here

Not sure what your goal is for your setup when you get the Sundowns or Daytons but why don't you get some Sundown Ev3 10's for $63 a piece at the yard sale? Maybe kill 2 birds with 1 stone?

lol u should hear my 750 man.. at graduation party sat i turned it up louder than i should letting black guy in his 40's listen to it and he jumped out when i played rebassed purple rain.. he got back in, it just shocked him pretty funny.. it'll be louder in 2 months.. 2 of these on your 2k would be awesome..
yeah, i really need a moar gooderer box. my subs are faily decent, but in a better box, im sure i could irk a lot more out of them

Not sure what your goal is for your setup when you get the Sundowns or Daytons but why don't you get some Sundown Ev3 10's for $63 a piece at the yard sale? Maybe kill 2 birds with 1 stone?
Yard sale? Details....?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.