Sundown x8 burned coil

hi guys:

The enclosure was sealed, and the idea was to keep it sealed, but ported, its muuuch louder and SQ is also better.

the bass that comes out of that Sub, is simply amazing, very soft and Deep, no Woooo Woooo even with the brazilian **** amp.

so guys, you are Little wrong about your predictions, I had a high sensibility 8" before, and it was Wooo wooo all day, even if the sub was suited for the enclosure. now with the X8, its another world. so its not always true, the enclosure might be too small for that sundown woofer, but it still sounds many times better than the "right" woofer.

now, my Smart roadster car, is ment to be a race car, it makes from stock 80HP, now 150HP. so I want to make it as lightweight as posible. the X8, might sound great, but it weights 14kg, that means some 2HP less for my car.

you can check out some videos of my Smart at my Instagram if you want, @yosoy.andrea, to make an Idea why I'm putting so much effort on a small box. maybe I need some shallow woofer, maybe 10" high excursión, but with less RMS

hi guys:The enclosure was sealed, and the idea was to keep it sealed, but ported, its muuuch louder and SQ is also better.

the bass that comes out of that Sub, is simply amazing, very soft and Deep, no Woooo Woooo even with the brazilian **** amp.

so guys, you are Little wrong about your predictions, I had a high sensibility 8" before, and it was Wooo wooo all day, even if the sub was suited for the enclosure. now with the X8, its another world. so its not always true, the enclosure might be too small for that sundown woofer, but it still sounds many times better than the "right" woofer.

now, my Smart roadster car, is ment to be a race car, it makes from stock 80HP, now 150HP. so I want to make it as lightweight as posible. the X8, might sound great, but it weights 14kg, that means some 2HP less for my car.

you can check out some videos of my Smart at my Instagram if you want, @yosoy.andrea, to make an Idea why I'm putting so much effort on a small box. maybe I need some shallow woofer, maybe 10" high excursión, but with less RMS
"Woooo wooo?"... wtf is that?

"Woooo wooo?"... wtf is that?
Wooo wooo, is that cheap high freq bass, that goes into your head. weak speakers, normally make ton of use of wooo wooo, to make the bass sound louder than it actually is. brazilians also love it!

usually, normal people gets headache after listening more than 10min to that.

to make an example, the majority of my Friends, only connect the sub to play music at the parking and free air.

in the car, you end up with headache, it has to be switched off

I would change the name of this thread to- "The Brazilian Gap Theory".

If we do not have evidence or at least an idea of what happened... The Brazilian amp did it.

I would change the name of this thread to- "The Brazilian Gap Theory".
If we do not have evidence or at least an idea of what happened... The Brazilian amp did it.
Yep... sh*t's gettin deep around here... OP is drowning in his own bs

I think having any size port stick out 3 feet from a sub enclosure is just stupid. .

So anybody who has a large box where the port mouth is 3 feet away from the sub is doing it wrong? External port shouldn't be the problem here all things equal, the problem is box volume and likely port tuning and area are off.

So anybody who has a large box where the port mouth is 3 feet away from the sub is doing it wrong? External port shouldn't be the problem here all things equal, the problem is box volume and likely port tuning and area are off.
port tuning is perfect. its between 25-35hz, the problem is only some air whistle. the tuning freq SPL has nothing to envy to a cheap 15", I'd say its even louder.

The whistles go woooo, you kno its dat wooo wooo.

Mfer just called his Smart car a race car. I'm done here, y'all see what i meant about Smart owners on the previous page?

hahahahaahaah no but, 150hp on a roadster that weights 750kg, its a good ratio. its not a rocket, but its fun. and with a sub that makes no Wooooo, its even more fun!

Nooo...I never said they were doing it wrong. I said it looks retardedly stupid, as in looks.

bro, obviously the tube gets hidden, as the sub gets hidden too.
lol how can you hide a port that's 3 ft long and it's 6" or more in dia go look on you tube, do some research before posting something dumb again.

lol how can you hide a port that's 3 ft long and it's 6" or more in dia go look on you tube, do some research before posting something dumb again.

Nothing is more ignorant in this world than a smart car owner, they know everything and nothing can tell them otherwise. Absolute worst people to deal with in every imaginable way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

XxAndreaxX
spain
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
MrFoca
fixed.jpg