Sundown Salt 4k vs Crescendo Bassclef 8k vs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kyle.gardner00

CarAudio.com Newbie
New York
Hi there! Can't find any dyno results on the BC 8k, and I was wondering how much I'd be gaining from upgrading to it from the Salt 4k. I won't be running much higher than 15v and wired wired 1.3 ohms. Or, Should I go with a full bridge 8k and save some money?

I guess I was more wondering how much more power I'd be getting after rise.. either way I haven't been able to find a dyno of it. Are there any other amps you would recommend? So far I've only seen the BC 8K And the wolfram AW 9k that aren't $2,000+

I guess I was more wondering how much more power I'd be getting after rise.. either way I haven't been able to find a dyno of it. Are there any other amps you would recommend? So far I've only seen the BC 8K And the wolfram AW 9k that aren't $2,000+
That size board from the factory in Korea is like 1500$ before freight so yeah, MSRP is going to start at 2000$ for something like that.

The Chinese 8K amps make legit power and have good warranty, but aren't the cleanest nor most reliable thing you can get.

Do you even have enough electrical to feed that size amp?

I have a 400a ho mechman and urrently 2 XS D6500S, and D3400 on my salt 4k. I'm ordering 80ah of Underground Power lithium this weekend and installing battery delete. May just bite the bullet and grab a Salt 8k and trade in the 4k.

That size board from the factory in Korea is like 1500$ before freight so yeah, MSRP is going to start at 2000$ for something like that.

The Chinese 8K amps make legit power and have good warranty, but aren't the cleanest nor most reliable thing you can get.

What chinese 8k you taking about ? the bass clef amps are made in South Korea same oem as dc and soundqubed Korean lines

What chinese 8k you taking about ? the bass clef amps are made in South Korea same oem as dc and soundqubed Korean lines
The full bridge Soundigital knockoffs that everybody is selling now. Those are MSRP 600-650$. As I said first, Korean 9K boards are 1500$+ cost from the factory.

Just picked up a Bass Clef 8k. $1699 shipped. Would love to see some dyno results.

Just picked up a Bass Clef 8k. $1699 shipped. Would love to see some dyno results.
Good luck. I know EXO had some problems with some of the very large Crescendo amps he bought from them when they first came out. I'm assuming they at least half took care of him on them at least since he didn't blow up their spot on youtube.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...