SUNDOWN SA OR FI ALPHA 12 FOR 930RMS (2ohm). yes tahoe here we go again..

[quote name='BOOMINGRANDPA']thanks guys i'm worried i'd get 1 that has a problem with it.. @Boomin_tahoe i did just find this $85, looks ok no idea what it is yet i messaged him https://offerup.com/item/detail/85582860/[/QUOTE]

I don't like where the mounting hole is on the box. The woofer is like hall in front of the port wall and half in front of the back wall. The woofer hole should have been cut all the way to the left.

Bryan chamberlain that works for sundown has his own website where he sells used motor n basket with FRESH recones in them for cheap. So you get a brand new woofer pretty much for like $130... I can't remember the name of the website though. My one buddy ordered 6 12s from him and was very happy. If I can find the website again I'll post it
thats sounds great but i may end up going with FU idk., gotta get through this week of problems and i'll see if ny $ left lol.. + i'm box shopping cause i don't want to get nice sub and not sound right in my box..

Message Frank and see if he has any B stock 750s 12"s He was selling B stock 750 V1s a while ago for $80 each.
i saw video on utube guy saying he got them for $80 and they were loud af, he couldn't believe they were $80., i was thinking where'd u get them for that, i thought bought from friend.. i'll email fs

Do you network with audio guys in your area? I have a pile of boxes at home id give away if someone asked...go to shows, ask around, guys might have boxes from previous seasons theyd give away or sell reasonably

There's plenty of audio out in NC especially being just a couple miles from sundown audio warehouse.

Get ahold of EXO, he's always willing to help when needed and has lots of boxes lol

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Message Frank and see if he has any B stock 750s 12"s He was selling B stock 750 V1s a while ago for $80 each.
he said he don't have any.. but tahoes idea may have paid off.. never been on offer up b4 and guy that had box (box was 3.26cf with 2"w port so no) but he said he'd make 1 to the specs i sent him for $90..... i may have to try that but idk if i will pay him online., i think i'd have to see his place make sure he does at least make boxes before i give him $..

There you go.
yeah he's messaging me through offer up back and forth like 10 times so maybe he ok.. said he likes sundown and FI.. man i might get that fu if i can get box, from looks of videos i could run it at 2 ohms and be great, spl on it modeled well (highre than others) but curve is tad wonky i'll have to re do it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.