Sundown $ Ballers only...

I respectfully disagree; if insane people stopped making bioweapons, this never would have happened. The people who make viruses more deadly are the people to blame. It's a divide and conquer strategy by the gov and corporations to create division using the vaccines, instead of us, the people, going after them for literally creating the pandemic. I wish people studied war more, and the cults that run governments. This is so easy to see that they made the pandemic, now they're using the populace to destroy itself, by creating another division point, using the vaccines. So, you can be mad at the un-vaccinated, but don't dare blame them for the release of this bioweapon.

Are you going to take a shot every time someone makes a bioweapon and releases it and blame people who don't want to be vaccinated for the pandemic? You see how that works?

Conspiracy theory bullshitt. He never once blamed the unvaccinated for the virus. He said that we would have herd immunity if people would just get vaccinated. He never once blamed the pandemic on the unvaccinated either.

Last edited:
Conspiract theory bullshitt. He never once blamed the unvaccinated for the virus. He said that we would have herd immunity if people would just get vaccinated. He never once blamed the pandemic on the unvaccinated either.
I just google searched “blaming the pandemic on the unvaccinated” and found many many people saying exactly that.

I just google searched “blaming the pandemic on the unvaccinated” and found many many people saying exactly that.

I think that people are saying that the unvaccinated are dragging out the pandemic. Not that the unvaccinated actually caused the pandemic. You know that you can Google anything and get results.

I think that people are saying that the unvaccinated are dragging out the pandemic. Not that the unvaccinated actually caused the pandemic. You know that you can Google anything and get results.
Right. They say that too, but on the Delta variant that is happening. Am I not allowed to google search stuff for information now? Googles CEO is a Biden supporter btw.

I've heard people say it's a "pandemic of the unvaccinated". That's just because over 90% of current hospitalizations due to the virus are unvaccinated people. Google is fine to use for your research. A lot better than IG, Twitter, or Facebook.
Google is good for confirmation bias actually, not research. Most of us just use it to supply facts to an already preconceived belief.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...