Sundown $ Ballers only...

My mom just got covid unfortunately. If these idiots would just get vaccinated, we would have herd immunity by now.

I respectfully disagree; if insane people stopped making bioweapons, this never would have happened. The people who make viruses more deadly are the people to blame. It's a divide and conquer strategy by the gov and corporations to create division using the vaccines, instead of us, the people, going after them for literally creating the pandemic. I wish people studied war more, and the cults that run governments. This is so easy to see that they made the pandemic, now they're using the populace to destroy itself, by creating another division point, using the vaccines. So, you can be mad at the un-vaccinated, but don't dare blame them for the release of this bioweapon.

Are you going to take a shot every time someone makes a bioweapon and releases it and blame people who don't want to be vaccinated for the pandemic? You see how that works?

Better be scared of Delta, better be scared of Lamda. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!! What comes after Lamda? What do you think the next variant will be named? Where is the variant coming from?

I respectfully disagree; if insane people stopped making bioweapons, this never would have happened. The people who make viruses more deadly are the people to blame. It's a divide and conquer strategy by the gov and corporations to create division using the vaccines, instead of us, the people, going after them for literally creating the pandemic. I wish people studied war more, and the cults that run governments. This is so easy to see that they made the pandemic, now they're using the populace to destroy itself, by creating another division point, using the vaccines. So, you can be mad at the un-vaccinated, but don't dare blame them for the release of this bioweapon.

Are you going to take a shot every time someone makes a bioweapon and releases it and blame people who don't want to be vaccinated for the pandemic? You see how that works?
bioweapon or not, the vaccine is a helpful solution to help mitigate the damage. I like to live by a simple rule: take advice from those who have the credentials to give it. That's why I come to audio forums for help with my sound systems. So guess what... I'm going to listen to the medical professionals when it comes to medicine. Focusing on conspiracies around what may have caused it doesn't do a damn thing to help the problem at hand, it only contributes to the effectiveness of the virus since we can't achieve herd immunity and gives it time to mutate on its own into something stronger.

So what if they made the pandemic? Others made a vaccine to help stop it. Spewing this as a reason to not get vaccinated does nothing but get in people's heads and make the problem worse. This hits hard for me becuase worse than the virus itself is the toll it's taken on a lot of people's mental health. I've lost people not from the virus, but because they lost themselves in isolation. Now we're headed towards another lockdown because PEOPLE WON'T TAKE THE VACCINE OVER SOME CONSPIRACIES and it really drives me up the wall.

Except MRNA was never considered a vaccine pre-covid lol.

People don't even understand the science behind what they're injecting in their bodies. MRNA is computer sequenced nanotechnology. That's not debatable; that's the science; that's literally how it is made. It terrifies me people can't do basic research on what they inject into their bodies. I guess understanding science is a conspiracy theory? I don't want want AI sequenced MRNA injected directly into my body; no thanks!!! And that's my medical rights. Those who force medicine down other's throats or in their arms or on their faces, in any form, will be facing the 21st century's version of the Nuremberg Trials.

Don't call me a conspiracy theorist because I understand science. People should actually know what they're injecting into themselves.

Tell me, how does the COVID "vaccine" work?

bioweapon or not, the vaccine is a helpful solution to help mitigate the damage. I like to live by a simple rule: take advice from those who have the credentials to give it. That's why I come to audio forums for help with my sound systems. So guess what... I'm going to listen to the medical professionals when it comes to medicine. Focusing on conspiracies around what may have caused it doesn't do a damn thing to help the problem at hand, it only contributes to the effectiveness of the virus since we can't achieve herd immunity and gives it time to mutate on its own into something stronger.

So what if they made the pandemic? Others made a vaccine to help stop it. Spewing this as a reason to not get vaccinated does nothing but get in people's heads and make the problem worse. This hits hard for me becuase worse than the virus itself is the toll it's taken on a lot of people's mental health. I've lost people not from the virus, but because they lost themselves in isolation. Now we're headed towards another lockdown because PEOPLE WON'T TAKE THE VACCINE OVER SOME CONSPIRACIES and it really drives me up the wall.
One man's opinion stated like fact. Great job being objective and informed.

Even the "experts" are moving the target, no real answers but insist on a "vaccine" or 3?

Baaa.... mask up dude and get the jab.

Good luck with that.

People don't even understand the science behind what they're injecting in their bodies. MRNA is computer sequenced nanotechnology. That's not debatable; that's the science; that's literally how it is made. It terrifies me people can't do basic research on what they inject into their bodies. I guess understanding science is a conspiracy theory? I don't want want AI sequenced MRNA injected directly into my body; no thanks!!! And that's my medical rights. Those who force medicine down other's throats or in their arms or on their faces, in any form, will be facing the 21st century's version of the Nuremberg Trials.

Don't call me a conspiracy theorist because I understand science. People should actually know what they're injecting into themselves.

Do some research on what MRNA does. And what are you specific fears getting the vaccine?

Better be scared of Delta, better be scared of Lamda. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!! What comes after Lamda? What do you think the next variant will be named? Where is the variant coming from?
You are the afraid one.

Do some research on what MRNA does. And what are you specific fears getting the vaccine?

You are the afraid one.

I'm not afraid and I know exactly what MRNA does. I've been studying it for 1.5 years, at this point. MRNA is not a vaccine. The definition of a vaccine and the definition of an MRNA shot do not match with each other. They have tried to change the definition of a vaccine, but that's only to try to pretend like MRNA is a vaccine; it's not.

I'm calling you a conspiracy theorists because you're saying everything is a bioweapon. You can do all the research you want, end of the day it sounds to me like you're scared of it because it's computer generated and you can't comprehend it. I work in medicine and I'll take advice from the medical professionals I work with who spent many years studying with hands on practice. Doesn't matter how much you research, they have a better understanding of this than you ever will.

p.s. - if you have a heart attack you won't be preaching how it's all a setup for population control because the pork industry fed you too much bacon which led to clogged arteries - nope... You'll be in the hospital looking to the medical professionals to save your life.

From the posts you've made over the last few days I think you need to get outside more and take a break from the internet

I'm calling you a conspiracy theorists because you're saying everything is a bioweapon. You can do all the research you want, end of the day it sounds to me like you're scared of it because it's computer generated and you can't comprehend it. I work in medicine and I'll take advice from the medical professionals I work with who spent many years studying with hands on practice. Doesn't matter how much you research, they have a better understanding of this than you ever will.

p.s. - if you have a heart attack you won't be preaching how it's all a setup for population control because the pork industry fed you too much bacon which led to clogged arteries - nope... You'll be in the hospital looking to the medical professionals to save your life.

From the posts you've made over the last few days I think you need to get outside more and take a break from the internet

I don't eat bacon or much pork at all. You're talking like you know me. You don't, there's a lot of assumptions by you here.

COVID is a bioweapon developed in a lab. That's not debatable; that's what happened. That's not everything. I said COVID is a bioweapon. You said I said everything; that's a slander of sorts.

You haven't provided any facts; all you've provided is ego and how you know more. If you know so much more, lay down the facts of how I'm wrong. And the funny thing is, I learned about MRNA largerly from reading Pfizer and Moderna documents and the info on their website. So I guess the companies that make the MRNA shots are also conspiracy theorists? Want me to show you what they say about their own technology?

I'm not afraid and I know exactly what MRNA does. I've been studying it for 1.5 years, at this point. MRNA is not a vaccine. The definition of a vaccine and the definition of an MRNA shot do not match with each other. They have tried to change the definition of a vaccine, but that's only to try to pretend like MRNA is a vaccine; it's not.
This is ridiculous lol. Fear mongering. That's like being afraid of phones because they don't use cell technology anymore. IT'S NOT A CELL PHONE!!

I don't eat bacon or much pork at all. You're talking like you know me. You don't, there's a lot of assumptions by you here.

COVID is a bioweapon developed in a lab. That's not debatable; that's what happened. That's not everything. I said COVID is a bioweapon. You said I said everything; that's a slander of sorts.

You haven't provided any facts; all you've provided is ego and how you know more. If you know so much more, lay down the facts of how I'm wrong. And the funny thing is, I learned about MRNA largerly from reading Pfizer and Moderna documents and the info on their website. So I guess the companies that make the MRNA shots are also conspiracy theorists? Want me to show you what they say about their own technology?
It is literally debatable... You haven't provided facts that it is a bioweapon. And even if it was developed in a lab, I bet that is enough for you to think it is a weapon and not an accidental leak.

Data shows it's effective at creating a resistance

COVID is a bioweapon developed in a lab. That's not debatable; that's what happened.

That was an example to show you how outlandish some of your statements are - wasn't mean to be interpreted that you specifically eat pork...Never once did I say I was the expert - I said I take my advice from experts.

Data shows it's effective at creating a resistance

That was an example to show you how outlandish some of your statements are - wasn't mean to be interpreted that you specifically eat pork...Never once did I say I was the expert - I said I take my advice from experts.

My statements aren't outlandish. You just disagree with them.

I take MRNA advice and learn from it from the manufacturers, so I guess I'm incorrect by doing that. I read about how it's developed, how they used AI to help develop the MRNA sequencing more quickly, how the MRNA is made, how your body would destory the MRNA if it wasn't wrapped in lipid nano-particles, etc. It's all just studying the actual science behind it. No conspiracies. I can show you what it does; the MRNA is read by your cells' ribosomes, and then the cell is commanded to produce the spike proteins, and those spikes are released from the cell into the larger environment of your body. That's not a vaccine; that's genetic programming.

MRNA translation.png

reading ribosomes.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...