Sundown $ Ballers only...

So it's been mentioned on here before by @Popwarhomie but Sundowns already pretty stout pricing went up which leads be to question how much car audio will be around if no one can afford da good chit
wtf literally been looking at getting a couple SD4's but was struggling with the price and now they just went up $30... nice

Imagine being so poor and pathetic that you complain about the cost of gas and car audio. Losers. On the other had I just got a steal of a deal on a house. Gorgeous place in South Carolina built in 1850

Imagine being so poor and pathetic that you complain about the cost of gas and car audio. Losers. On the other had I just got a steal of a deal on a house. Gorgeous place in South Carolina built in 1850
Imagine being so cool that you have 29k posts on a single website. Couldn't afford a newer house?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...