Sundown $ Ballers only...

My statements aren't outlandish. You just disagree with them.

I take MRNA advice and learn from it from the manufacturers, so I guess I'm incorrect by doing that. I read about how it's developed, how they used AI to help develop the MRNA sequencing more quickly, how the MRNA is made, how your body would destory the MRNA if it wasn't wrapped in lipid nano-particles, etc. It's all just studying the actual science behind it. No conspiracies. I can show you what it does; the MRNA is read by your cells' ribosomes, and then the cell is commanded to produce the spike proteins, and those spikes are released from the cell into the larger environment of your body. That's not a vaccine; that's genetic programming.
So does this genetic programming provide resistance and the potential for herd immunity against a virus?

Exactly my point - you're too consumed with your own fear and are blinded by analysis paralysis.. completely missing the bigger picture. Those disclaimers/side effects you're so concerned about are written by their legal team to cover their asses, not the scientists in the lab.

It's just science, idk what to tell you if you don't understand it
I'm proud of you for being able to ctrl+c/ctrl+v and even restate some statements in your own words - but that doesn't give you credentials to give medical advice. You think you understand it, but my colleagues who spent 10+ years studying medicine and treat patients / save lives daily say to get the shot. Who's more likely to be right about this?
🤡

So does this genetic programming provide resistance and the potential for herd immunity against a virus?

Exactly my point - you're too consumed with your own fear and are blinded by analysis paralysis.. completely missing the bigger picture. Those disclaimers/side effects you're so concerned about are written by their legal team to cover their asses, not the scientists in the lab.

You are the human trials, buddy. The scientists in the lab don't know the side effects. Why? Because they're finding them out right now. This MRNA "vaccine" was not proven safe, it hasn't been approved, and anyone who's taken it is now part of the human trials. There's no credibility to safety for this shot, because it wasn't tested in the lab, but it IS being tested right now. All the people who've taken this vaccine are now participating in medical trials with technology that's never been successfully used before. This shot is on able to be distributed under an emergency act. It's safety has not been proven.

I'm proud of you for being able to ctrl+c/ctrl+v and even restate some statements in your own words - but that doesn't give you credentials to give medical advice. You think you understand it, but my colleagues who spent 10+ years studying medicine and treat patients / save lives daily say to get the shot. Who's more likely to be right about this?
🤡

Well, you don't know enough yourself to make the determination, do you?

Well, you don't know enough yourself to make the determination, do you?
The correct answer was the doctors who are professionals. I didn't study medicine so I look to those who did.

You're a professional at avoiding yes/no questions that don't support your agenda and running in circles. Gonna stop replying before you call an admin on me 🤡

The correct answer was the doctors who are professionals. I didn't study medicine so I look to those who did.

You're a professional of avoiding yes/no questions that don't support your agenda and running in circles. Gonna stop replying before you call an admin on me 🤡

Haha, good one. So much hate in people's hearts.

I listen to doctors who are professionals, they just aren't on the TV or on social media, because we live under an age of mass censorship.

Idk, this stuff isn't hard for me to understand. I don't trust people who claim to be professionals; I try to learn enough to understand serious decisions and their consequences, that way I can make the best informed decision for myself. I don't trust people to say the truth or to be correct, even if they're being honest.

I'm not sure what yes or no question I've avoided; information is information. I don't have to be a doctor to understand basic science, which is all that this is. I'm being called a conspiracy theorist for literally telling you the info that Moderna and Pfizer post, lol. How absurd. I don't hate you though; I've gotta design a box for another Sundown (y)

@Buck The foundations for mRNA gene therapy were around in the 90s. You really like fear mongering. Not sure how knowing how mRNA roughly works means that you wouldn't want to take the vaccine. Really? AI fear mongering...

I don't trust people who claim to be professionals; I try to learn enough to understand serious decisions and their consequences, that way I can make the best informed decision for myself
Translation:

I do not trust professionals. I only trust my personal anecdotal experience.

@Buck The foundations for mRNA gene therapy were around in the 90s. You really like fear mongering. Not sure how knowing how mRNA roughly works means that you wouldn't want to take the vaccine. Really? AI fear mongering...

I'm not fear mongering. I just don't want nanotechnology injected into my body. Any fear you feel is from yourself, not me. MRNA has been around for that long and has never been successful treating anything. Show me one time it's been successfully used and deployed if you would; I can't find one time. If you know of something that MRNA has been successfully used for, I'd genuinely love to see it and study it.

How absurd. I don't hate you though; I've gotta design a box for another Sundown (y)
Plenty of other resources to make my own again or pay someone else for a box, how do I know you won't design a port that energizes the nanobots living in me? You know so much I'm scared of what you're capable of.

Only way you're getting my money is if it's a gofundme to send you to an ayahuasca retreat. You need help 🤡

Plenty of other resources to make my own again or pay someone else for a box, how do I know you won't design a port that energizes the nanobots living in me? You know so much I'm scared of what you're capable of.

Only way you're getting my money is if it's a gofundme to send you to an ayahuasca retreat. You need help 🤡

Why do you keep insulting me? You haven't provided any information to counter mine. All you've done is insult me, basically. You're not trying to have a genuine debate! That's fine, but stop insulting me, unless you can back up that I don't know what I'm talking about.

You have no idea who I am lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...