sundown amp high pitch noise

Try calling him again and let me know what he says. If I have this problem when I get mine I hope he'll be so willing as he was with you to get one thats working
il keep this up to date so i can let you know. its really pissing me off, cus it hurts my ears like a mohter****er and i want my subs in!!!!

sometimes the rcas need to be grounded out on a pioneer deck. people have had issues in the past..

yeah but i dont have a pioneer deck, and i checked my rcas on my deck. the only time i get the noise is anytime the sundown has rcas in. i can send signal from my deck into any other source and everything is perfect. its only when the sundown has rcas that the high pitch comes instantly

sae 1200d v2

had the v1 and it had the same problem. then jacob replaced it, with a new, version 2. and same problem. makes me think its my install, but come on, how does one amp work with the exact same isntall and one doesnt. my clarion dpx works perfectly with the same isntallation the sundown is on, so why shouldnt the sundown ?! right?

sae 1200d v2
had the v1 and it had the same problem. then jacob replaced it, with a new, version 2. and same problem. makes me think its my install, but come on, how does one amp work with the exact same isntall and one doesnt. my clarion dpx works perfectly with the same isntallation the sundown is on, so why shouldnt the sundown ?! right?
jk

sundown amps need a really good ground some amps will work in an install when others wont its just a fact of the matter..from the sound of it sounds like a ground issue to me..

sundown amps need a really good ground some amps will work in an install when others wont its just a fact of the matter..from the sound of it sounds like a ground issue to me..
will definitely try regrounding. its just a very very high pitch sound. with car on or off. it makes my ears hurt for hours. very painful.

going through the deck and full range when sub amp is plugged up thats odd especially started with the 1200 v1 then also doing it on the v2 doesnt make sense seems you need to recheck the entire install..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

robertoyoung08

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
robertoyoung08
bay area, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies