Subwoofers popping when amplifier is turned off and on

Participant count
  • Participant list

tonksie93

CarAudio.com Newbie
All my speakers used to do this as of recent. Along with other issues i put this down to a faulty DSP. I changed my DSP and there is no whining with engine rpm and my speakers no longer pop when turned on or off, accept the subs.

I have a Helix DSP.3 using high level inputs and the remote out is activated by the inputs receiving a signal. My subwoofer amp is around 12 years old.

Would adding a remote in to my DSP solve this issue or is it an inherent fault with my old subwoofer amplifier?

Thanks for the reply! That item is not available in my country, i assume this would do the same below? Also which diagram would i follow to wire it up? See in pictures of the item. Would i place this in between the remote out of my DSP and remote in of my amplifier?

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...