American Bass Hawk 15" DVC4 Ohm Subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobaun
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
Placed a pair in a an enclosure according to enclosure specs below on a Crescendo Skyway 3k and they seem to be doing very nice and really serving some justice,though I believe that they could possibly withstand/take a little more power. Slamming pretty dammned good atm. Placed in a 2002 Town car trunk space subs rear port rear. Will be removing the stock 130 amp alternator and placing a 250 amp alternator next week, removing the stock lead battery and placing a Duralast Gold Platinum AGM under the hood and one in the rear atm.. Ran Stinger OFC 0ga,and Stinger 0ga OFC on the Big3,0ga at the rear for the ground to the frame. Stinger 0ga OFC Power to a Dual old Audio Technix(Bnew) Dual ANL Fused Distro block (0ga in, and dual 0/4 ga out. Placed 0ga from Batt. Dual top post wing nut to ground and supply to and grounds with copper ring terminals,and NVX 20 ft. RCAs. Not using the supplied Metal cased bass knob(no need really). Should take a good week or two for the subs to loosen up and tune again. Pretty stiff atm. Will be placing a set of Sundown E-6.5CS components(Chosen by the Vehicle owner) on a PPI Phantom 600.2 @4ohms next week for front stage. Pretty nice Slamming subs for the money so far. I think a 4k would deff serve a little more justice on a pair. The Taramps Smart3k I tried just wasnt enough and wasnt as clean as the Crescendo Skyway 3k. I"ll ask the owner if I can take pics and maybe a small Vid of the system.

33hz

Box External Dimensions
Width x Height x Depth
46.00" x 16.50" x 27.75"
Material Thickness0.75"
Net Internal Volume8.00 ft3
Tuning Frequency33 Hz
Port Area120.00 inch2
Port Inlet
Width x Height
8.00" x 15.00"
Port Length23.74"