Subwoofer Wiring Problems!! Please Help!

acroach10

I have two Kicker Comp VR 12' 2 ohm sub woofers in a ported box that you can get on the Kicker website that has a terminal at one side for positive and negative so its already wired inside the box and then I have a Audiopipe AP-15001D 1500 watts class D. 1 ohm stable at 1500W RMS and 2 ohm at 950W RMS and 4 ohm at 600W RMS. The subs are 50-400W RMS range. I have tried to wire my subs and amp together and the music keeps cutting out everytime the radio gets turned up. I need to know what wiring will work and step by step on how to do it please! I need help!

How do you parallel series? And the ground wire is fine I've tightened it up because that's what I thought it was at first and it wasnt. and how do i fix the remote wire?

The ground wire could be the problem I dont know yet. I sanded away the paint where the ground is my the amp. And my subs are 2 ohm at the terminal. I have them wired negative to positive on each sub then the two positives together and the two negatvies together.

The ground wire could be the problem I dont know yet. I sanded away the paint where the ground is my the amp. And my subs are 2 ohm at the terminal. I have them wired negative to positive on each sub then the two positives together and the two negatvies together.
i guess that works too lol

yeah im sure because it sounds great on the amp before this one and that was only a couple weeks ago. Right when I put a new amp to the speakers its having problems. I dont know where the remote wire could be bad because i tightened the wire and everything is plugged in correctly. And ive went into the box and looked at each one and they are fine. I checked the ground on my battery and its fine, i checked the ground for the amp and its tight as hell and i couldnt even tighten it anymore and there isnt paint around the screw hole because i sanded it away. I dont know what else to do...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.