Subwoofer building!! parts

Participant count
  • Participant list

H_L

Hey guys, I have a couple of websites in mind for subwoofer parts but does anyone know of any other good places that sell motors, spiders, coils, cones, baskets etc….
I'm keen to get it built and post some photos of it coming together.
Cheers

What precisely are you trying to build? Best one stop shop is Lord of Bass. He has the largest selection, and reasonably fair prices. Depending what you're after you can shop around a little but unless you know somebody or want to get into some very large minimum order quantities your options are very limited.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.