Subwoofer barely moving

Okay, 4.25 cu ft gross volume, should be fine for that driver. Have you tried a 3.5mm to RCA adapter plugged into a phone or laptop, playing something directly into the amp to see if there is a signal to the amp issue? Bypassing the LOC? Seems odd that the shop didn't alert you to any issues.
I tried ur suggestion and the subwoofer performed very good and had lots excursion, the problem gotta have somthing to do with the LOC.

Do you have a pic of the LOC? Most of them have their own Gain levels on them.
910HLCS24_1.jpg
its this one, it has a gain output on each one chanels

I can try that tommorrow, when i do it should i play a test tone or something?
Yes, you can find free tone generators in the Play Store. Use a 50Hz tone at your maximum listening volume. You can also do it at 75% radio volume but if you never listen at that volume, you will miss out on some bass output.
You will want to get at least 4v.

Last edited:
I tried ur suggestion and the subwoofer performed very good and had lots excursion, the problem gotta have somthing to do with the LOC.
At least you know it's not that amp! That's awesome, love it when things work (even when it's just to find out what doesn't work)! Some good advice on checking the LOC already posted by others so good luck!

I connected the LOC thrue the subwoofers on my bmw e61.
Based on everything else you've said so far, I'm wondering exactly how you have the LoC connected "through your subwoofers". Is it possible that you used the wrong channel on the LoC for sub frequency inputs? It might be helpful to look at the manual for your specific LoC and make sure it's all hooked up right (and that the LoC is taking the right inputs - it might be looking for 4 full range signals and it's hooked up to 2 filtered lines or something).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...