suburban build v2 12 cubes 230 inches of port tuned 30hz

Participant count
  • Participant list
I like tons of port area and low tuning when building my wind tunnel I love the low end to be dominate this will do rather nicely. If anything due to the power level I should have made it smaller I am shooting for 155 in the mid 30's I will be glassing the inside of the enclosure at some point I drive this daily and like the look on people face when they put their head in my window and the air about knocks them out of it.
Uhh help me achieve this too? lol

Can you post pics of where you came up through the floor with your wire? Or is it all running through the firewall?

Trying to decide where I am going to run my wire in my 03 suburban.

And how deep of door speakers were you able to run in the stock door speaker locations?

Thanks in advance bro!

Can you post pics of where you came up through the floor with your wire? Or is it all running through the firewall?Trying to decide where I am going to run my wire in my 03 suburban.

And how deep of door speakers were you able to run in the stock door speaker locations?

Thanks in advance bro!
Ok bro I made a mdf spacer 3/4 " to fit whatever I wanted in there originally now I did have to dremmel out the back side of the door panel for the panel to fo back on I am looking for pics now.

Ok dude, I understand what you meant about the door panels, and that was basically my plan as well.

My more important question is where did you run your wire? Did you follow the frame rail and somehow come up through the floor or go through the fire wall? The gas tank seems to really be in the way to come up through the floor.

Love your build man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.