suburban build v2 12 cubes 230 inches of port tuned 30hz

Participant count
  • Participant list
well this is stalled here is how my truck sits now have a battery issue somewhere time to check and charge each individual batt. hopefully its not the alts internal regulator giving me weird issues.

That's some good port area then! I have to say, I love that tuning //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Yeah I plan on it doing some ok work in the low 30's.

With that many batteries and that tuning you should be more than "ok" lol.
Share other box specs? JC
What other box specs you wanting to know bro. And looks like my front group 34 batt is dying resting low 12 volts rest of batts all read 12.8+ so goong to charge all and see if the front drops off again if so xspower batt here I come.

Oh and just so you guys know sub amp will be a crossfire xs8k. Front stage will be 2 sets cdt m6+ and 2 sets cdt tw-25 tweets and 2 sax 125.2's to power front stage.

230/12 is 19.17 in^2 per cube, why did you choose this instead of a smaller port? Was it the power level?
I like tons of port area and low tuning when building my wind tunnel I love the low end to be dominate this will do rather nicely. If anything due to the power level I should have made it smaller I am shooting for 155 in the mid 30's I will be glassing the inside of the enclosure at some point I drive this daily and like the look on people face when they put their head in my window and the air about knocks them out of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.