subs with extreamly high motor force

sonicknuckles49

Senior VIP Member
Im trying to make a subwoofer but i want to use the strongest motors out there. I know that my old 2005 re audio xxx had a strong motor along with the FI BTL N3 series and N2 series, DD z series motr and incrimanator audio warden motors are also strong. Im thinking of using a 4 layer coil instead of a 8 layer butttttt im not so sure. I want a sq sub, dont think a sq sub cant get loud, im using 4-6 spiders and i want a paper cone. I want to be able to power it with a large amp and i want it to play in a larger box , also NO PINKY SIZE SURRPUNDS LIKE THE ZV4...

Your talking all this childish trash, spewing just stupid things. Why would anyone take you seriously? You may think you know a lot but in the last post I commented on, you were basically insulting a price of $250 for 2 400 oz, 3" coil motors. You sound like another, uneducated kid. Talking about "big plans" for your corolla or venture.... I really don't care. Adding a ridiculous amount of spiders to an ill designed concept can actually reduce power ability. If it can't move, it can't cool. Now by all accounts, please read this and understand that I am not calling you anything. I'm telling you what you sound like. It's exactly why this hobby is going to *****. Speak as you want to be represented. If you are in fact a troglodyte wielding your "big amps" wanting to go boom boom, then be it. Oddly enough you have all these massive builds but I see no one chiming in for your accomplishments. I'd be interested in seeing your accomplishments. Instead I picture a wanna be or has been trying to do something they just don't fully understand. Now if you really want to open an audio company.... who would buy from you?

ya good one.
i just went back and read some of that thread, wow that was fun........ lol
When the mods start trolling on a classified ad, that's when you know, haha

Ma audio 4000?? Piece of junk its a visonik amp with a different name.
I had that Visonik amp with the same board. Probably didn't do rated, but was a good deal for $250.

wanna be what? somebody who is gunna have there own subs? next time i wanna be like everybody else ill just upload all my **** so people can track my **** and steal it. haaa i had subs amps and tons of **** stolen already because not many people are louder, i ran 10 15 inch alpine type rs and after i switched to american bass HD 15Z. untouchable... i ran my type rs to the ground , inside a chevy venture van. i had to cut off my one motor mount because i need room for my alts and i had never had window wipers either, i took it off after it keep popping the scrwe on it so i just took off the whole assembly that held the motor on. dont tell me about loud dude. you think americanbass HD subs are junk?? there on par with a SUNDOWN ZV3 series sub. i have 1 18 right now its a zv3 and it slams. i could get one of my HD subs just as loud, it played just as low and everything. the alpine type r subs are pretty good to for what they are. my next system is going to be some redone n3 subs and im going to bolt somemotor on if i can find a good basket and 3 of everything. my basket on my 6 spoke 18 the zv3 , if it had a n3 motor on it ,it would be SUCH a nice sub, i have had my zv3 speaker forever and let my friend borrow it, the softparts are still on par. im saying its got over 5000 hours, its been over powered and everything to the point if you put like 6k rms to it itll give it self coil rub, i actuly broke a winding inside it from overpowering it so much, if i took a n3 motor and just bolted it onto a basket and added softparts, ill have a indestructable sub.. i put about 6200 rms into that sundown zv3 for 2 hole days and its still alive , if it had 2 spiders, it would complety shitted to coil. if you have ****** softparts, when you complety power the hell out of it ,, your suspension stretches more places in others and when ur driving and hitting bumps itll make coil rub. if you keep your subs vertical you also decrease chances of coil rub over long use and you also reduce basket fractures. dont believe me my buddie busted his orion hcca 12 like that.

and im going from a standard sundown zv3 18. 1500 rms sub that has 5000 hours on it and the windings broke on it. the subs still works fine. i put a decent amout of power on it. im telling you 6000 watts. i did burn the coils winding a little but it still works, spiders arnt ripped, nothing, i just needed to reglue where the coil connects to the spider because it cracked.. a little glue she still bumping away

well all i did was cut a rca cable and like branched it off for 4 rcas, we had 2 sundown audio 3500 a audiopipe 1800, and a 1500 watt sundown amp. i just ran all the channels into the speaker. none on them went into protect mode either but the voice coil winding busted , i didnt find out till like 3 months after

and im going from a standard sundown zv3 18. 1500 rms sub that has 5000 hours on it and the windings broke on it. the subs still works fine. i put a decent amout of power on it. im telling you 6000 watts. i did burn the coils winding a little but it still works, spiders arnt ripped, nothing, i just needed to reglue where the coil connects to the spider because it cracked.. a little glue she still bumping away
5000 hrs huh? at 6 hrs a day, EVERY day, it would take 833 days to rack that up. You may as well say 50000 hrs for as much sense as you make. That me not even mentioning all the nonsense you're spewing about building your own sub.

There's stupid, and then there's this guy

dont know the ohm load, dont care, its a speaker. all i did was invert the dam speaker, hook all the channels to it and i played it like that. try it yourself. and im telling you the speaker works and towards the bottom its kinda burnt and the one winding broke on it.. the thing works fine still , you can also mix match subs and amps and itll all work fine, if you put 6 pairs of subs inside a car and a bunch of amps random amps and subs vs just one pair of subs and a amp. the more speakers, the more power, the bigger box, it will be more than likely be louder. i know because i had kenwoods ,explodes ,and kickers back in the day all tossed together with randon junk amps, all tied together, the more speakers i put and amps. the louder it was, i mixed sealded and ported boxes, didnt care . if you add 2 15s in a sealed box and you already have 2 18s in a poarted. im telling you by adding the 15s it will be louder more than likely.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.