Subs in a 350z

I'm fine with having no trunk space at all..... Also I would do just 1 12 if someone could tell me a really good 12 inch sub for under 350 I love x12 it's to much though. I've looked at soundqubed hd312 is it worth it ? Also looked at ssa. I'm trying to get the vehicle loud as possible while still sounding good for music, I've got 2k I'm planning to push whatever I install with and also gonna use HOA and xs batt under hood and big 3

thing is with the right box and power you can make just about any brand sound amazing on music and be loud

well you are going to need to strip the hatch , use deadner on the entire hatch floor, go ported , pick a tuning frequency , you already have a budget

as i said 31 " wide x 15 " height x 19 " depth is your max exterior dimension that will fit , if you don't want it to appear like a box set in the hatch you will need to make a trim panel cover is all

so a 12 ported is fine , pick a brand that works in that space , in your price range

i like sundown , soundqubed, digital designs , fi

i just took out a 15" DD 9515G DVC 1 ohm in a sub up , slot port to the drivers side vertical wall of the box , tuned to 33-34 , it is a dave the box guy birch , i was pushing it with a gp3000d pro at about 15 volts @ .75 ohm , it was amazing

take a trip and grab it from me $350 sub & box , i even have the deadner for you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.