Subs in a 350z

Drumbc

So I'm getting a 04 Nissan 350z and I'm wanting to do a at least 2 12's but I don't have a lot of room I was looking at sundown sa 12's but they need around 2 cubes a piece be got like 3.1 cubes total what sub would you recommend? Also anyone got a 350z and wanna post some build pics would love to see what others have done to their Z

ran

1 15" RD Alpha

1 15" DD 9515G

1 12" Fi BTL

1 12" RE MT

3 8" DD 1508

3 8" Soundqubed HDS 208 currently

125_zpsvtxazrk0.jpg

I have boxes and subs come get em

So I'm getting a 04 Nissan 350z and I'm wanting to do a at least 2 12's but I don't have a lot of room I was looking at sundown sa 12's but they need around 2 cubes a piece be got like 3.1 cubes total what sub would you recommend? Also anyone got a 350z and wanna post some build pics would love to see what others have done to their Z

If u only have 3 cubes don't suffocate woofers... I would do 1 12" sundown X in 3cubes with port 10"x3.5" tuned to 28hz... Slam like no other

its bangs really well

crunch GP3000D @ .75 ohm at a hair under 15 volts

3 + & 3 - 0 AWG runs

108 sq feet of stinger roadkill

HO alt

stinger spp1200 under the hood

stinger 8000 rca's

alpine ida-x305s deck

sundown sa65-cs v.2 mid in kick & tweeter in a pillar

running off a sundown sax 100.4 bridged

I'm looking into building a box into the car instead of building it and putting it in the car giving me some more room. Also what's another good 12 inch sub that can handle 1500 watts and will get loud with low distortion besides the x 12 I'm not wanting to spend more than 350 on a woofer......

I'm looking into building a box into the car instead of building it and putting it in the car giving me some more room
Eh, the way the cars "trunk" is designed. I dont really see a point or difference in building a box into the car vs sliding one in. I guess id have to look at your designs to understand what you mean. 2 12s sealed would be cool. Fiberglassed one on the bottom left and one on the bottom right. That'd leave you PLENTY of cargo room.

SAM_1402.JPG

Eh, the way the cars "trunk" is designed. I dont really see a point or difference in building a box into the car vs sliding one in. I guess id have to look at your designs to understand what you mean. 2 12s sealed would be cool. Fiberglassed one on the bottom left and one on the bottom right. That'd leave you PLENTY of cargo room.
SAM_1402.JPG
This. Unfortunately it's not a car that goes well with car audio. Just gotta work with what you have. I'd lean toward something like the 3 sealed pic above except with 4 8s in 2 cubes.

I'm fine with having no trunk space at all..... Also I would do just 1 12 if someone could tell me a really good 12 inch sub for under 350 I love x12 it's to much though. I've looked at soundqubed hd312 is it worth it ? Also looked at ssa. I'm trying to get the vehicle loud as possible while still sounding good for music, I've got 2k I'm planning to push whatever I install with and also gonna use HOA and xs batt under hood and big 3

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.