subs for my truck

VIP3R
10+ year member

friend has an 08 f150 supercrew cab with a probox with 2 8in probox subs underneath the back seat, suprisingly they get pretty loud, i mean not like i can hear him all way down the block type thing but they hit pretty good(rearview mirror vibrates) wouldnt personally buy a probox unless i got really lazy, but the box with the subs sounds really clean to my ear. just a thought.

i run a f150 supercrew 2001i have pioneer headunit with door speakers that are amped..

and im looking to finish my system

i was recommended to this box/sub setup

http://www.supercrewsound.com/commerce/product.jsp?prodId=15&catId=58

with 2 ID 10 subs

i want it to hit pretty nice and low and sound awesome

is this a good setup or do i have better options?

should i build a box instead?

how loud do these ID subs get,etc?

thanks
If you are looking to have good SQ then yes the ID 10s are good.

Also look into RD Classic 10s, RE SE 8s (i know a guy that has a 2008 f150 super crew cab that has 8 RE SE 8s lol), DD 1508s or 1510s

ok so 2 cubes total im new to ported so will the port itself add to the dimension of the box? and what about port placement

Edit what category would these subs fall under.. sq, sql, spl??

edit what would these fall under sq,sql,spl???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.