Acoustic Elegance AV12-X D2!

microhaxo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MINNESOTA
Alright, i finally got my sub and here is my little review with Videos!

Firstly let me say that i have had a few systems before, And i have heard many setups.

Build Quality:

The AE AV12-X is a very well built sub, it feels and looks more sturdy than any other sub i have owned including a Fi Q (maybe its the aluminum)

img1419a.jpg

img1421u.jpg

img1423i.jpg

Now how it sounds:

I was immediately impressed with the quality of the bass. Some songs that i previously listened too which lacked some upper output now sound much more rich and filling. (Kanye West - All falls down) Jay-Z Renegade and a few more.

I was also impressed with the output as well, SPL wise a Fi Q would be just slightly ahead but SQ wise the AE AV12 dominates.

I am very pleased with this sub and hope to have it for a LONG time.

Here are some videos i took:

Thanks! I like the logo actually //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Its subtle

i think it is the wide black band and the acoustic elegance part i dont like

just the speaker symbol in black placed in the center would look better

enjoy the sub, i know i really enjoy mine, too bad there is basically a 6 month waiting list to get one

Its hard to tell, the AV12-X sounds noticeably different from the Q, but it still hits really hard.

Mine isnt even playing songs at 1000w and it is hitting just how i want it.

I'd have to listen to the Q to tell, but they are really close spl wise.

here is another vid to help show some spl, nothing great but fun to do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Was the Fi Q the previous Sub you had? Or what was the previous sub? At what Freq is your box tuned and the internal volume? Thanks. Have fun!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.