subs for my truck

what i said earlier. 32hz an 1 cube per sub. there's a lot of ppl on here that can make a design for u an a lot of ppl that could make the box for u an prob sell it around 150 give or take depending on everything. so just post a thread asking for someone to make a truck box design for u an hopefully some ppl will help u out with that.

u no i have no clue. i was watchin a vid of them on youtube an the guy said he got em 150 each. but i dont think thats there price brand new. if nobody tells u on here how much they cost just see who's the closest dealer to you from the DD website an give them a call.

if u have any other questions about anything feel free to p.m. me.

Yea i wanted to run those in my truck too. But would be impossible unless i lifted the seat and glassed my own box
why would you needa glass the box? and a seat lift is a great idea. heres a pic of 4 8s under a seat..

0904tr_05_z+2007_ford_f150+kicker_subs.jpg

umm not mine but i know that it's a 3in lift, i can look for you.

oh and to help with space you can build you're whole box using 1/2 MDF instead of 3/4 and use 3/4 for the face plate. just a thought.

i looked for some brackets, found some supercrew kits for 04 and up, but they do have some supercab for the 02s, but thats not the same.. idk you can look around some but heres the site.. lmiwelding.com

you can prob make your own using some L or C brackets, do some research on making your own or finding some others, post some forums askin questions on it, like websites that carry them or what steps to take when doing it.

oh and as far as subs what exactly are you looking to get from them? how much power do you wanna run and if you already have an amp what is it?

I like SQ with a good amount of output I

listen to a lot of rock and metal. I would probably do 1000 or less I do not have an amp that is capable of that much yet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.