Subs are not hitting hard enough.

[quote name='>>SQL

You are not as knowledgeable as you think you are.[/quote']

Thank you again, for contributing to this thread, not only by sharing your sound system setup with us, but also by calling me unintelligent when it comes to car audio. You have given me a lot to think about!

FYI, Not my video. Although most people in this thread seem to think it is for some reason Xp It was just to show that its not hard to get a system that you can hear from a quarter mile away. Bass is a powerful frequency that travels farther than it seems.

FYI, Not my video. Although most people in this thread seem to think it is for some reason Xp It was just to show that its not hard to get a system that you can hear from a quarter mile away. Bass is a powerful frequency that travels farther than it seems.

I can make a single 8 travel that far in the country. Also, the video proves nothing what so ever. It very well could have been staged to make them "look cool" with their friends.

I still do not understand why you want to annoy everyone around you and cause as much negative attention as you can for yourself.

Also, once again. How far you can hear a stereo means nothing for how "loud" it actually is. This has been gone over several times in this thread now.

That blazer was one of the sh ittiest cars I've ever heard... If my car rattled half as bad I'd be embarrassed just to turn it up. Than again he's diving a piece of shi t.

My system is not putting out what it can. I could not annoy people even if i wanted to. The reasons I have Subwoofers are A: Its a hobby, it is good clean fun, and B me and my friends are always competing to see who has the better system. He gets something better, then I get something even better, its good clean fun. Thank you for your help, I will upgrade my stereo, get larger wiring, as well as build my box.

Those three things will net the best overall result to get the best out of the system. A hobby is a great thing to have as well as friendly competition. However, find a better way to gauge the "loudness" other then how far you can hear something. That has nothing to do with it. That is what we are trying to get across to you is all. Your actions make all of us look bad when you play your system with no respect for others and your surroundings.

My system is not putting out what it can. I could not annoy people even if i wanted to. The reasons I have Subwoofers are A: Its a hobby, it is good clean fun, and B me and my friends are always competing to see who has the better system. He gets something better, then I get something even better, its good clean fun. Thank you for your help, I will upgrade my stereo, get larger wiring, as well as build my box.
it all has to do with the right box

Those three things will net the best overall result to get the best out of the system. A hobby is a great thing to have as well as friendly competition. However, find a better way to gauge the "loudness" other then how far you can hear something. That has nothing to do with it. That is what we are trying to get across to you is all. Your actions make all of us look bad when you play your system with no respect for others and your surroundings.
Ok =D, there is an audio shop near by that does SLP testing for $10, we will go there and have some fun.

Ok =D, there is an audio shop near by that does SLP testing for $10, we will go there and have some fun.
Best bet, you may be surprised at some of the results. Just make sure they get you a printed copy of your score. I do that for locals and that seems to drum up a lot of friendly competition.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

by the way, how is this box i designed and am planning to build ? i used WinISD for the port specs and such but this will be my first box and i dont want to screw it up.
Imageshack - homemadebox.png
Drop down to one port and open the port up wider. Not sure on your port area or anything, but that is just what I see from a quick glance at the design.

[quote name='>>SQL

You are not as knowledgeable as you think you are.[/quote']

thsi this this

rotfl
GTFO
lol

and its people like this that need to stay out of Ca because they give REAL competitors a bad name everywhere because they decide to do stupid **** like this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.