Subs are not hitting hard enough.

Best bet, you may be surprised at some of the results. Just make sure they get you a printed copy of your score. I do that for locals and that seems to drum up a lot of friendly competition. 

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Drop down to one port and open the port up wider. Not sure on your port area or anything, but that is just what I see from a quick glance at the design.
How is this Design ?

Imageshack - homemadebox.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well, get Two then and try to share for peeks sake!! :poop: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
If they had an orange basket I would have to buy them.... Hmmmm Sell my 4 Xs and get 6 of those and do no-wall again with one more 4500..... :unsure:
That’s the little single 6.5 inch enclosure. The Savard did just as well as the RDS. These subs do well in ported or 6th orders but not as well...

About this thread

predxen

10+ year member
predxen
Waterford, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from