Sub for a 1.6-1.8^3 space?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ace_800
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ok, so probably changing up again. I want to fiberglass a 12" where my false floor is and have it pointing upward. However, using the space of the current box I can get anywhere between 1.6-1.8^3 of space. Is there any sub that will like that amount of space and sound good? My peak for the enclave is 42htz.

I plan on running it off my PG 600.1 modded, so apparently 1800+, but to be safe lets say 1200+. I would like a ported enclosure so going with a round port. I could do a 10" too, but getting ideas. I can do a max mounting depth of 7".

I used a Focal 33V1 once. Its a 13" subwoofer, and dropped nice and low in 1.6 cubes. Its only a 400-500w subwoofer though, but worked great in super small ported boxes.

I think those SSA Xcons are pretty good looking subs..Ive only heard 3Dcons,and they sounded awesome..My next set of subs will more than likely be the Xcons.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.