sub connection thru box

Participant count
  • Participant list
i'll just go with the stainless bolts , for easy box removal from my blazer . thanks
Yuppers....easy disconnect

0HtBqg6.jpg

I've used all 3 methods. I will warn you, if you use bolts make sure you secure them very tightly. They will get dangerously hot if they loosen up.
To an extent. I could hear the wood crunching while tightening mine so I stopped. Might add to use loc-tite....if it's ideal in this situation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yes on both of these. Splicing means connecting one wire to another. So one wire to the positive and one to the negative wires or terminals of...
Thank you for your reply. What if I wire in series for 8 ohm load ? Sorry for my newbie questions, but wouldn't it have better sound quality...
Using a Y RCA to split signal from amp to amp to give both amps the signal they need from the HU and subs in different /separate enclosures tuned...
https://www.parts-express.com/GRS-10SW-4HE-10-Paper-Cone-Rubber-Surround-High-Excursion-Subwoofer-4-Ohm-292-818?quantity=1 One of these in a...

About this thread

02Blazer

02Blazer
San Diego, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Boomin_tahoe