stubbs536 is a scammer

Is stubbs563 a foo

• Total voters
The coil IS black but like clik clak said.. Youve had this for over 3 weeks now. Knowing that ur gonna send it back why would u even put in in ur car stubbs? Thats why alot of the guys on here are not givin you the support u expected. I can see where stubbs frustration is coming from because he has not scammed anyone. The claim isnt over and clik clak called em out before the claim gets closed but clik clak does have the benefit of the doubt here. Not because of post count or refs, but because of facts. If u would of taken piks as soon as u got it and opened the claim right away, this would of gone a whole different direction.

H3ll if he had sent me pics of the coil right when he got it i would have refunded him. But he refused to send me any pics and then started a claim against me, so i fought it

Cost you $40 lol i paid for shipppinnngggggg. Also I put it in my car to see if it worked. I dont drive my car daily due to living on a college campus and my car being home. so there is not 3 weeks of play on it. Alright, so what my bad i didnt take a video/pics right out of the box, but the coil was just like that pulling it out of the box.

If it has not already been mentioned "like new" is still a used sub:fyi: If the coils test fine, and sub plays with no mechanical issues, I honestly do not see what the bitching is about. When most people advertise a sub being like new, they are reffering to cosmetics, and such.... Not the coil......

If you ordered this new from DC and the sub came with a blackened coil, then yes I could understand being pissed......

Cost you $40 lol i paid for shipppinnngggggg.
and between the $100 recone im going to have to buy now because you probably fvcked up the sub more and more each day. its a little more then 40 dollars. i even offered to split the recone with you. even though i know the sub was good when i sent it. but you wouldnt close the case so i could send you money

lol, he wanted me to "take his word" that he would close the thread after i paid him... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

If it has not already been mentioned "like new" is still a used sub:fyi: If the coils test fine, and sub plays with no mechanical issues, I honestly do not see what the bitching is about. When most people advertise a sub being like new, they are reffering to cosmetics, and such.... Not the coil......
If you ordered this new from DC and the sub came with a blackened coil, then yes I could understand being pissed......
thats what i explained to paypal. even though he is the reason it now has a black coil.

You told me you were going to send the money "as soon as you could get it" I said I will close the case when you get it. lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif:fyi:

If it has not already been mentioned "like new" is still a used sub If the coils test fine, and sub plays with no mechanical issues, I honestly do not see what the bitching is about. When most people advertise a sub being like new, they are referring to cosmetics, and such.... Not the coil......

You told me you were going to send the money "as soon as you could get it" I said I will close the case when you get it. lol
yeah, because i have zero money right now. talked to someone and could have had the money same day. but you said ill close the case when i have the money. no when you have the money

I dont want a completely black coil when i receive something that was described like new. Simple as that, thats my complaint.

Also i did say when you have the money. I asked when and you said a couple weeks, to a month.

Cost you $40 lol i paid for shipppinnngggggg. Also I put it in my car to see if it worked. I dont drive my car daily due to living on a college campus and my car being home. so there is not 3 weeks of play on it. Alright, so what my bad i didnt take a video/pics right out of the box, but the coil was just like that pulling it out of the box.
Still not a good excuse... If you will go to page 8 at the bottom is my comment about this very issue, could you give me an excuse for not trying any of that? Or for even trying at all since you were not sending it back for being blown. The amount of time for the install could have gotten you pictures of the coil and a thread in your favor...

I dont want a completely black coil when i receive something that was described like new. Simple as that, thats my complaint.
Also i did say when you have the money. I asked when and you said a couple weeks, to a month.
If that was your complaint then what was the point of a complete install. Don't say to see if it worked cause that doesn't matter. You would have gotten a refund for the coil working or not. But since you installed it, and did everything the wrong way that's not the case.

Double also get a job. Sparkling wiggle.
What?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CL1CKCLACK

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Boss
CL1CKCLACK
Land Of The Hicks...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied