stubbs536 is a scammer

Is stubbs563 a foo

• Total voters
He is a scammer though. He bought a fully working used sub, and now is trying to get his money back because he doesn't like the color of the coils. The sub worked when he got it, now after 3 weeks of having the sub and using it he's trying to return it. How is this not a scam?

He is a scammer though. He bought a fully working used sub, and now is trying to get his money back because he doesn't like the color of the coils. The sub worked when he got it, now after 3 weeks of having the sub and using it he's trying to return it. How is this not a scam?
No. You are wrong. I asked clickclack for my money back and i would send the woofer back three weeks ago (i asked for a refund the day the sub was received). He refused, so i asked him to help with a recone three ago He said he would have the money in a month, and to drop the claim. I said i would drop the claim as soon as the funds were available.

Your both scanners, there it's settled
??

scanner.jpg

I wouldn't help with a redone shut isn't needed go buy some bronze spray paint and hit the coil with that. This whole thing is retarded if click clack doesn't help with the redone I for one wouldn't hold anything against him. Click clack just direct paypal to this thread so they can see all the bs excusses used and the unanswered questions. I for one think Stubbs is lying about the one time use.

1. He did a complete install and only listened to it once?

2. There are multiple other ways to test it without the complete install.

3. He tested it with half everything. Why not minimum everything? Sounds like he was testing it's limits and he actually went above half volume (maybe gain to either way it was more than 500w) and met it's limits.

4. I don't believe him. Slappin scammers can be persistent to, especially since he isn't just taking the money and running. He used a product and is trying to convince the seller to pay for a recone or give back his money. Pretty much forcing the seller to guarantee a product which was sold as is. This type of scam takes persistence where as the selling bad product and running with the money takes none at all.

I would say both of you drop it because Stubbs went about this all wrong and using it was unethical. I would hope your college has already gone over ethics in your career choice and told you to have some. That would be like me going to walmart and buying a vacuum using it to clean my house and once I'm done return it since I did what I needed to. Granted that happens and a big company like that with employees that font want to be there hardly ever says no, but it is unethical and essentially what Stubbs is doing. He'll even with a warranty on a sub if it turned black they would just say if it still plays and it still reads the correct ohms it's not broken, don't fix that which is not broke.

Coil was not that dark when i sent it, i can gaurantee that much.

If you think this i true, please just stop buying online and save us all the BS you bring in.
x2

If stubbs was a scammer, he wouldn't be here trying to resolve this thread and gain his positive feedback.
False, he is trying to get away with scamming without ruining his name, which has proven to fail, just as he does

I would not pay a dime, and Pay Pal is not going to rule in his favor. For Christs sake the sub is in good working order. I am not understanding what is so hard to understand here. It is a used sub, that means it has seen power. As I stated before if you want a new sub, then buy one and stop bitching like a little skirt......

I would not pay a dime, and Pay Pal is not going to rule in his favor. For Christs sake the sub is in good working order. I am not understanding what is so hard to understand here. It is a used sub, that means it has seen power. As I stated before if you want a new sub, then buy one and stop bitching like a little skirt......
This

If you think this i true, please just stop buying online and save us all the BS you bring in.
I wouldn't help with a redone shut isn't needed go buy some bronze spray paint and hit the coil with that. This whole thing is retarded if click clack doesn't help with the redone I for one wouldn't hold anything against him. Click clack just direct paypal to this thread so they can see all the bs excusses used and the unanswered questions. I for one think Stubbs is lying about the one time use.
1. He did a complete install and only listened to it once?

2. There are multiple other ways to test it without the complete install.

3. He tested it with half everything. Why not minimum everything? Sounds like he was testing it's limits and he actually went above half volume (maybe gain to either way it was more than 500w) and met it's limits.

4. I don't believe him. Slappin scammers can be persistent to, especially since he isn't just taking the money and running. He used a product and is trying to convince the seller to pay for a recone or give back his money. Pretty much forcing the seller to guarantee a product which was sold as is. This type of scam takes persistence where as the selling bad product and running with the money takes none at all.

I would say both of you drop it because Stubbs went about this all wrong and using it was unethical. I would hope your college has already gone over ethics in your career choice and told you to have some. That would be like me going to walmart and buying a vacuum using it to clean my house and once I'm done return it since I did what I needed to. Granted that happens and a big company like that with employees that font want to be there hardly ever says no, but it is unethical and essentially what Stubbs is doing. He'll even with a warranty on a sub if it turned black they would just say if it still plays and it still reads the correct ohms it's not broken, don't fix that which is not broke.
lulz, thanks guys i just wanted to make sure i wasnt being unreasonable and was not in the wrong here

Let's not forget, that some coils can come dark. It happens when the glue is applied, it is too hot. Is the coil bad? No of course not. It's just that a lot of people are idiots and assume that "the coil has been hot.. or clipped" So? If it's not blown, what is the problem? People assume that it's "closer to blowing", but that's bs. Clearly they do not know what they are talking about. Whether the coil is dark or not, this sub is as advertised. The glue has the same or higher melting point now than it did.

The buyer has no gripe here. He got the sub. He admits it works. It was not damaged during shipping..... end of discussion. There was not scam at this point.

The buyer is not happy with the performance of the sub because he turned his amp up too high and put the sub in an enclosure that is too large.

No matter who wins this claim, let's all remember that stubbs is at worst a scammer, and at best someone you DO NOT want to do business with because you cannot please him and he will reverse charges on you.

No one has been scammed nor am i trying to scam him. I asked for a refund prior to installing the sub. The reason I filed a claim was because it was not as described when i recieved it. What I bet happend is clickclack middle manned me, and never really checked much of the sub out, and got it and sent it to me. Thats why he was so hesitant to have it shipped to his place from, what he told me, his "grandparents" place, when he then switched his story to his aunts place, in a previous post on here. I now understand that i shouldn't have installed it. I admit that was wrong. But unless you were there you cannot judge the settings and my application. As far as whitedraggon was concerned a 4.5-4.25 box was perfect for a level 4 in this > http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/494818-what-size-box-do-dc-level-4s-like.html

There are some now unknown variables that could be tested to prove your theory, and disprove mine, also to prove mine and disprove yours. but if/until those are run, you cannot call me a scammer. As i mentioned previously, I bought my sundown from cahmrohn and he told me everything that was cosmetically wrong with the amp, i took precautions with him as well, having him sending me re-dated pics vids and such, when i recieved his package i was nothing but happy, told him that. If i were to purchase this again I would have asked him to provide me with pictures of the coil. I did not, and he never sent any or took any in the first place to send to me. So its what ever, im not worried about it anymore. lulzer clack iz a scammerz!!!!

You blindly set your gains. Yes? If so this disproves your theory. All we are saying is that you were unhappy do to how the coil looked. Then you misused the sub by failing to properly set gains. Thus clipping the amp and creating the smell you spoke of.

Also, regardless of all facts. YOU USED THE SUB! Unsure why you even bothered with this at that point. You took responsibility at that point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CL1CKCLACK

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Boss
CL1CKCLACK
Land Of The Hicks...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies