stubbs536 is a scammer

Is stubbs563 a foo

• Total voters
In the end, if you buy something that is listed as "like new" and you feel that it isn't "like new" when you receive it, then claim your refund; do not use the product then attempt to get a refund because its not "like new." If I bought a sub that said it was "like new" and when I received, it had blemishes on the cone, I would ask for a refund due to it not meeting my criteria as "like new." The phase "like new" is very obscure and is subjective. One .000008 centimeter nick on the edge of the cone could render the product not "like new" in some eyes. Condition is in the eyes of the beholder. Stubbs is wrong in that he used to product and made it a lesser "like new" product than the way the seller had it posted as "like new." Stubbs is wrong and will not win the case... IMO... And its pretty stupid that Stubbs even posted the sub into a forum in order to initiate a trade with another member of the forum. With this, IMO, he is claiming the sub as his property and attempting to barter his product that he has accepted as "like new" for another product. Why would you even consider trading a product that you're thinking of returning or in the process of returning. Dumb as hello kitty to me. : | You might have got away with it if he was Walmart; they take back anything.

For the record I had my Level 4 15" in 4.5 net cubes tuned at 32Hz before port and displacement. I also had it on an under rated 1200@1 seeing about 1400@1 with PROPERLY set gains and tuning.

When I had my DC that's what the DC Audio site recommended for suggested SPL ported, and it has since changed. Here is proof of what DC had suggested. This was as of Apr 20, 2008.

Also for the record this thread is a huge cluster fvck.

If stubbs was a scammer, he wouldn't be here trying to resolve this thread and gain his positive feedback.
I dont think he is a scammer, but he is for sure dumb as a box of rocks!

Made your bed bro, now lie in it and learn your lesson.....now, shut the fawk up and go wang on your sub as it still fawking works! You make baby Jesus cry!

Yes stubbs is an idiot and should be labelled as a scammer. I don't understand why you are all accepting that a dark coil means it's been heated up during play. IT DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN THIS. Someone ask a sub builder. LOTS of coils come from the factory very dark. Does it mean the coil is defective? Nope.

This whole thread is ridiculous...

Yes stubbs is an idiot and should be labelled as a scammer. I don't understand why you are all accepting that a dark coil means it's been heated up during play. IT DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN THIS. Someone ask a sub builder. LOTS of coils come from the factory very dark. Does it mean the coil is defective? Nope. This whole thread is ridiculous...
So... Either way stubbs is in the wrong? lol

nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif used sub is used, end of story!

Wow...finally finished reading through this whole thread!

I have come to conclude that Stubbs is not necessarily a scammer, but people should take heed of this thread when considering dealing with him. Zach/cl1ckclack is a good guy and from what I can tell did no wrong. He sent pics of the condition it was in, pics that were of those the buyer asked for (no more, no less). It was then sent to the seller in its given "used" condition. So if the buyer didn't request pics of X and X turned out bad, that is 100% the buyer's fault. This is how business is done, plain and simple.

I'm glad things worked out for ya Zach. Things aren't necessarily going to be any better from here on, but it's up to you to make sure that things like this don't happen again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CL1CKCLACK

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Boss
CL1CKCLACK
Land Of The Hicks...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies