stubbs536 is a scammer

Is stubbs563 a foo

• Total voters
Seller and buyer are both idiots. Willing to bet the coil was darkened to begin with and the buyer made it worse. Coils dont get black from a over sized box.The suspension could break or the coil could rock.Which would explain the marks on the coil since your box is massive. You need to both come to some agreement, half on a recone would be fair. I dont think the seller should be out all his money tho

Alright i understand that. fine what ever. I don't care anymore. I know the sub came how it came, you think that becuase i have low posts and low feedback that i am lying. Thats fine. You think becuase he has all this feed back, and all theses posts and you have probably interacted with him in some form on these forums that he is not thats up to you. But i am not a scammer. I simply tried to get what i paid for, and unfortunatly wont be granted that. So I have to accept it. It teaches me to deal with kids who can barly wipe their own *** and have never seen the real world, where people work hard for things, and character and integrity are respected. I am done with this thread think what you want, you have no proof. I have two people who were there upon inspection prior to installation, firebird 1991 and my mother. We know the truth. Enjoy your days and i hope all your efforts into this were worth it.

Seller and buyer are both idiots. Willing to bet the coil was darkened to begin with and the buyer made it worse. Coils dont get black from a over sized box.The suspension could break or the coil could rock.Which would explain the marks on the coil since your box is massive. You need to both come to some agreement, half on a recone would be fair. I dont think the seller should be out all his money tho
I agree, but the problem is still that the reality of the situation. The buyer should have never used the sub. The buyer also may have caused the issue with the coil by clipping his amp. WE don't know for sure.

Alright i understand that. fine what ever. I don't care anymore. I know the sub came how it came, you think that becuase i have low posts and low feedback that i am lying. Thats fine. You think becuase he has all this feed back, and all theses posts and you have probably interacted with him in some form on these forums that he is not thats up to you. But i am not a scammer. I simply tried to get what i paid for, and unfortunatly wont be granted that. So I have to accept it. It teaches me to deal with kids who can barly wipe their own *** and have never seen the real world, where people work hard for things, and character and integrity are respected. I am done with this thread think what you want, you have no proof. I have two people who were there upon inspection prior to installation, firebird 1991 and my mother. We know the truth. Enjoy your days and i hope all your efforts into this were worth it.
You should take your own advice. Most of us are saying that by using the sub your screwed up. Not saying much more then that.

I agree, but the problem is still that the reality of the situation. The buyer should have never used the sub. The buyer also may have caused the issue with the coil by clipping his amp. WE don't know for sure.
If you don't know then how can you say that I clipped or made it worse at all. All's i said was that the coil was black, i put it at around half gain, and the settings on my deck were substantially lower than my previous settings with my kicker zx1000.1 and ssd. I know its a bigger amp. The smell may not have even been coil, i could have been something else, i assumed it was the coil becuase uppon previous inspection it was black.

If you don't know then how can you say that I clipped or made it worse at all. All's i said was that the coil was black, i put it at around half gain, and the settings on my deck were substantially lower than my previous settings with my kicker zx1000.1 and ssd. I know its a bigger amp. The smell may not have even been coil, i could have been something else, i assumed it was the coil becuase uppon previous inspection it was black.

I would ask you to do research on setting gains on an amp. It is not all that hard to clip the signal. The issue is still that you used the sub. Your video you took shows the sub is still fully functional as well.

If it helps, I will buy it for half what you paid shipped to me.

hmmmm. the 1st time you contacted me, you told me that the coil was blacker then a slave ship, and that it got stinky on 500w. would you really refund someones money after they told you that???

when you know for a fact that these subs can take more then rated power

I would ask you to do research on setting gains on an amp. It is not all that hard to clip the signal. The issue is still that you used the sub. Your video you took shows the sub is still fully functional as well.
If it helps, I will buy it for half what you paid shipped to me.
lulz, if it get shipped back to me, ill sell you it for that

I apologize for being smarter then you. Is this what our youth has become?
lol no, theres a few semi intelligent youth left in todays world... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I could care less how many posts or transactions he has had. Does not mean anything to me. You got exactly what you wanted, a used sub, now deal with it.....

Well I mean you're trying to look intelligent, so I figured I'd give you a helping hand.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/slap.gif.87520e8ca8e90076ac30e777c0de5331.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CL1CKCLACK

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Boss
CL1CKCLACK
Land Of The Hicks...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies